BANGALORE, India | 1st February 2021: Artificial Intelligence in Telecommunication Market is Segmented by Type Machine Learning and Deep Learning, Natural Language Processing, by Application Customer Analytics, Network Security, Network Optimization, Self-Diagnostics, Virtual Assistance, by Regions & Key players Regional Growth: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021–2026. This report is published on Valuates Reports in the Software Category.
The global AI In Telecommunication market size is projected to reach USD 13450 Million by 2026, from USD 773 Million in 2019, at a CAGR of 49.8% during 2021-2026.
Major factors driving the growth of AI in telecommunication market size are, increasing adoption of AI for various applications in the telecommunication industry and the utilization of AI-enabled smartphones.
The report offers a comprehensive analysis and accurate statistics on revenue by the player for the period 2021-2026. It also offers detailed analysis supported by reliable statistics on price and revenue (global level) by players for the period 2021-2026.
TRENDS INFLUENCING THE GROWTH OF AI IN TELECOMMUNICATION MARKET SIZE
Artificial intelligence is very helpful in improving the performance of the telecommunications network. With artificial intelligence and machine learning aid, the telecommunications network can operate independently and make a qualified decision to minimize the network. In addition, the increasing need to track content on the telecommunications network and to urge the removal of human error from telecommunications networks is the primary factor that is increasing the growth of AI in the telecommunication market size.
Growing over-the-top (OTT) services, such as video streaming, have changed the delivery and consumption of audio and video content. As more customers turn to OTT services, the need for bandwidth has increased considerably. Carrying such ever-increasing traffic from OTT services contributes to high operating Expenditure (OpEx) for the telecommunications industry. AI allows the telecommunications industry to minimize operating costs by minimizing the human interference required for network setup and maintenance. Automation also helps telecommunications companies to bring consumers on board quicker while offering new technologies in a shorter period. Furthermore, it also supports network operations to detect issues, such as Service-Level Agreement (SLA) breaches, and diagnose the root causes. These features are in turn expected to fuel the growth of telecommunication market size.
View Report Details Before Purchasing: https://reports.valuates.com/market-reports/QYRE-Auto-7L853/global-ai-in-telecommunication
TOP COMPANIES IN THE AI IN TELECOMMUNICATION MARKET
Telecom companies use AI mainly for customer service applications, such as the use of chatbots and virtual assistants to answer a vast number of installation, repair, and troubleshooting support requests. Telecom companies can minimize operating costs while enhancing customer service by introducing AI and deciding route traffic by reading network content.
- Cisco Systems
- Nuance Communications
- Sentient Technologies
Inquire For Regional Reports: https://reports.valuates.com/request/regional/QYRE-Auto-7L853/Global_AI_In_Telecommunication
AI in TELECOMMUNICATION MARKET SHARE ANALYSIS
Based on application, the virtual assistance segment is expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period. This rapid growth is attributed to the fact that customer service automation produces considerable savings for telecommunications companies. On the other hand, the consumer analytics segment is expected to hold the AI in telecommunication market share due to the increasing need for real-time behavioral insights.
Based on type, the Natural Language Processing (NLP) technology is expected to witness the highest CAGR in the Global AI in the Telecommunications Market. This is due to the use of NLP technology to read information stored in a digital format and used to understand human languages from different data sets in the telecommunications industry.
Based on application, the service segment is expected to expand at the fastest pace. The growing adoption of AI in various telecommunications sectors is driving the growth of the service segment in the AI in the telecommunication market.
Based on region, North America is expected to hold the largest AI in telecommunication market share during the forecast period. The Asia Pacific is expected to witness the highest growth in the forecast period. This rapid growth of the Asia-Pacific region is due to rapid technological developments in emerging economies, such as China and India.
AI in TELECOMMUNICATION MARKET SEGMENTS
Market segment by Type
- Machine Learning and Deep Learning
- Natural Language Processing
Market segment by Application
- Customer Analytics
- Network Security
- Network Optimization
- Virtual Assistance
Market segment by Regions/Countries,
- North America
- Southeast Asia
- Central & South America
Buy Now for Single User: https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=QYRE-Auto-7L853&lic=single-user
Buy Now for Enterprise User: https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=QYRE-Auto-7L853&lic=enterprise-user
We have introduced a tailor-made subscription for our customers. Please leave a note in the Comment Section to know about our subscription plans.
SIMILAR REPORTS :
– The global Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Medicine market was valued at USD 719 Million in 2017 and is estimated to reach USD 18,119 Million at a CAGR of 49.6% from 2018 to 2025.
– The global Enterprise Artificial Intelligence (AI) Market size was valued at USD 4.68 Billion in 2018 and is projected to reach USD 53.06 Billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 35.4% from 2019 to 2026.
– The global Artificial Intelligence in Manufacturing Market contributed USD 513.6 Million in 2017 and is projected to reach USD 15,273.7 Million in 2025, growing at a CAGR of 55.2%.
– Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Healthcare market was valued at USD 4,836.87 Million in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 99,491.58 Million by 2027, registering a CAGR of 42.8% from 2020 to 2027. The market growth is driven by a rise in the adoption rate of AI systems and delete technological advancements in the AI field. In addition, these systems’ ability to improve patient outcomes, increase in adoption of precision medicine, and increase the need for coordination between the healthcare workforce & patients are expected to fuel the market growth.
– The Global Automotive Artificial Intelligence Market is expected to reach USD 8,887.6 Million by 2025, from USD 445.8 Million in 2017, growing at a CAGR of 45.0% from 2018 to 2025.
– The Artificial Intelligence Chip Market was valued at USD 6,638 Million in 2018 and is projected to reach USD 91,185 Million by 2025, registering a CAGR of 45.2% from 2019 to 2025.
– The global Artificial Intelligence as a Service Market size (AIaaS Market size) is expected to reach USD 77,047.7 Million in 2025, from USD 2,397.2 Million in 2017, growing at a CAGR of 56.7% from 2018 to 2025.
– Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Education Market is segmented by Product Type – Machine Learning and Deep Learning, Natural Language Processing, Application – Virtual Facilitators and Learning Environments, Intelligent Tutoring Systems, Content Delivery Systems, Fraud and Risk Management, by key players, by Regions – North America, Europe, China and Japan, etc.
Click Here To See Related Reports On Artificial Intelligence Market