Indian Chamber of Commerce (ICC) would be organizing Startup & Innovation Summit-2016; “START-O-VATION” (Start Up and Innovation In Entrepreneurship) in Chandigarh on 29th Nov, 2016 at Hotel JW Marriott in Chandigarh at 9:30 am.
Global Consulting firm “Frost and Sullivan” has agreed to be the knowledge partner for the said summit. And ICSI is going to be our strategic knowledge partner.
Shri Madan Mohan Mittal (Hon`ble Minister for Commerce and Industries; Govt of Punjab) has confirmed to inaugurate the said summit.
The Summit would aspire to witness participation of Leadership Personnel of Punjab Government which has the intention to promote start-up culture, Successful start-up entrepreneurs, leadership personalities from various Startups, IPR Experts, R & D and Compliance specialists as speakers.
The current policies of Govt. of India have effectively promoted a culture of start-up, innovation and are effectively paving the way to make India as the start-up capital of the World.
The summit would aspire to have discussion/deliberations on the following issues:
• Connect entrepreneurs to peers, mentors, incubators
• Challenges faced by Startups-from ideation/business concept-whether the products and services offered by the start-up is in sync with the consumer needs or not.
• Increasing Role of Freelancers in Early Stage Entrepreneurship-reducing the loaded cost.
• Challenges in Talent Acquisition-Getting experienced people work for Start-ups including retention.
• Competition-Too many players in the same sector funded by similar/same investor
• Are start-ups failing in exactly mapping the market
• Adherence towards compliance issues like PF, ESI, ROC`s etc-Roles and Responsibilities of a start-up.
• Listing of Start-ups in Stock Exchanges and exit of Investors
• Valuation of Start-ups and fund Raising.
• Funding issues of Start-up. Raising finds through Bootstrapping, Angel investors, Venture Capitalists, Banks, Financial Institutions
• IPR issues in a start-up and mid stage entrepreneurship.
• Role of Innovation and Research in Start-ups.
ICC is happy to announce that HCL, Invest Punjab (Govt. of Punjab), Jugnoo (Story of a successful start-up), Pumpkart (Story of a successful start-up), Manana Innovation (Story of a successful start up), Aavishkaar (Largest Social Fund in the country), India Hub (A startup in E-Governance) , have already confirmed their support, partnership and participation at the program.
ICC would like to request all the startups to participate in the said summit. This is the perfect platform to do the networking of your brand.
• Delegate (Entrpreneur/Startup/Working professional) Registration Fees: INR 2000 +15 % (Per Delegate).
• Student – Fees: INR 1500 +15 % (Per Delegate)
• Special Discount scheme for bulk delegates.
• Others – Contact on +91-9891599775 for more details.
FOR SPONSERSHIP & DELEGATE REGISTRATION@ INNOVATION & ENTREPRENEUR SUMMIT-2016, PLEASE CONTACT: