India Digital Awards, #8IDA, recognizes and rewards organizations, teams and practitioners who have surpassed landmarks and delivered successful business outcomes using digital as a medium.
This year, the awards are going to take place at The Lalit Hotel in New Delhi on the second day of India Digital Summit 2018. The date for the event is 18th January 2018 and the awards will begin at 1900 hrs.
This 8th edition of the awards aims to maximize the fields in which an entrant can choose from so that the entrant can have a distinct disposition in a respective category.
These awards give entrants below opportunity:
- To establish a benchmark in your industry!
- To differentiate your agency/organization/product!
- To help you win new businesses!
- To boost the morale of your employees!
- To boost the visibility of your clients!
- The awards have 8 categories and 52 sub categories within these 8 main categories.
Here is a quick run through of each category:
- Digital Advertising Awards: Awards that recognize excellence in advertising across all digital platforms.
- Digital Content Awards: Rewarding the best in the Indian Digital Content ecosystem for stellar contributions.
- Digital Social & Economic empowerment awards: Awards that look to recognize the best use of mobile & internet for social & economic empowerment.
- Mobile & App awards: Awards that recognize the best mobile applications, services & websites in the online domain.
- Payment & Fintech Awards: Awards that seek to acknowledge the biggest contributors in payments & financial technology.
- Special Awards: Awards that recognize the best digital agency, best start up & best digital person of the year.
- Technology Awards: Rewarding the best technology solutions in various fields for their stellar contributions.
- Cyber Security Awards: Rewarding innovative, relevant & useful cyber security products, companies & services across all digital platforms.
The last day to submit an entry is 27th December 2017!
Visit https://www.iamaiida.in to submit an entry and for more details.
Contact: Vivek Sheth | firstname.lastname@example.org | 8082667585