Name of Event : Start-O-Vation – National Startup & Innovation Summit-2017.
Event date : 8th September, 2017.
Venue : Hotel Shangri-La, 19 Ashoka Road, New Delhi, India
Sector : Start-ups
Event details & benefits:
Startup Essentials : Concept, Strategy Development, Business Plan, Prototype testing, Revision Your Vision, Team Building & Launch a startup.
1. Create a local & global area for networking among the Champs plus help them to develop mentor-mentee relationship.
2. Provide a platform to showcase their skills, Knowledge, ability & the contribution towards the nation.
3. Animate the initiative & capabilities of upcoming leaders.
4. Help entrepreneurs to build a strong in Term of financing, leadership & strategy.
5. Empower India to complete with the best global economies.
6. Unique platform providing a great opportunity to interact with policy makers & investors.
Pitch your Startup: The entrepreneur would get an opportunity to present credentials to Venture Capitals & Strategic Investors for 10 Minutes. The objective is to help them forge transaction & strategic alliances.
How will they get benefited:
a) Angel funding and venture capital for yours business.
b) Opportunity to present to investors at the event
c) Radically increase your chances of receiving funding
d) Assessment report on investment worthiness of your venture
e) Networking opportunity with India’s top Investors.
f) Post event support in connecting with mentors, investors.
They, as a chamber would like to request all the startups to participate in the said summit. This is the perfect platform to showcase your brand & do the networking.
Categories for Registration & Participation:
• Delegate Fees : INR 3500 +15 %( S.T till 30th June) (Per Delegate).
• For Foreign Nationals : $100 USD +Taxes
• Pitch your Start-Up : INR 5,000/Delegate + Taxes
• Special Discount scheme for students & bulk delegates.
For more details:
Contact Person: Monika Chauhan, Tel No: +91 98915 99775, Email id: email@example.com
Contact Person: Gaurav Verma, Tel No: +91 93505 38213, Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org