BANGALORE, India | 17th November 2020: A New Medical Display Market Research Report published on Valuates Reports in Health Category. The report contains segmentation by Device (Mobile, Desktop, All-in-One Product), by Panel Size (Under 22.9-inch Panels, 23.0–26.9-inch Panels, 27.0–41.9-inch Pane, Above 42-inch Panels), by Application (Digital Pathology, Multi-modality, Surgical, Radiology, Mammography, Others), by Resolution (up to 2MP resolution displays, 2.1–4MP resolution displays, 4.1–8MP resolution displays, and above 8MP resolution displays). It also covers Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast to 2026.
The global medical display market size was valued at USD 1,961.0 Million in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 2,853.4 Million by 2026 with a CAGR of 4.8% during the forecast period.
Major factors driving the growth of medical display market size are a rise in healthcare expenditure and an increased geriatric population. Furthermore, the increase in demand for multimodality displays for radiology and various medical applications in order to gain a clear view of ultrasound outputs and PET boosts the growth of the global medical display market size.
Request a Sample Copy of the Report For COVID-19 Impact Analysis on Medical Display Market: https://reports.valuates.com/request/sample/ALLI-Manu-3Z40/Medical_Display_Market
TRENDS INFLUENCING THE MEDICAL DISPLAY MARKET SIZE
The increase in demand for various diagnostic procedures, such as ultrasound, medical resonance imaging and x-rays. The increasing number of hybrid operating rooms and investment in technology research and development is likely to accelerate the growth of the medical display market size.
The growth in demand for diagnostic imaging procedures such as computed tomography, x-rays, medical resonance imaging, and ultrasound due to an increase in different forms of infections is expected to drive the Medical Display Market size growth. Apart from this, a substantial increase in public and private health expenditure is expected to increase investment in health infrastructure growth, especially in developing countries, which will directly have a positive effect on the sector.
MEDICAL DISPLAY MARKET SHARE ANALYSIS
Based on type, the desktop segment is expected to hold the largest medical display market share with its wide usage in major applications due to high image quality, ease of image analysis, and others.
Based on application, the surgical segment is expected to hold the largest medical display market share due to the wide usage of medical displays for surgeries with its critical impact on the quality of procedures.
Based on the resolution, the 2.1–4MP segment is expected to hold the largest medical display market share due to its decent configuration that is suitable for multiple applications.
Based on panel size, the 27.0–41.9-inch panel segment is expected to hold the largest medical display market share due to its suitability for a wide range of applications, including surgical as well as diagnostics.
North America is expected to hold the largest medical display market share during the forecast period. North America’s dominance is attributed to the favorable government policies to promote the new and technologically advanced displays, the advancement of healthcare infrastructure, and the government’s grant for research. Furthermore, the growth of the medical display market size in North America is supported by the rise in the adoption of hybrid operating rooms and the short length of the replacement period.
Due to its large population base in the Asia-Pacific region, in particular, India, China and Japan, the large healthcare sector is a major accelerator for the growth of the medical display market in the region. As a result, Asia Pacific is expected to show the fastest CAGR growth during the forecast period, while Latin America’s demand is projected to expand at a slow to the moderate rate during the forecast period. The Middle East and Africa are also expected to have a moderate market share in the medical display market.
Inquire for Customized Report: https://reports.valuates.com/request/customisation/ALLI-Manu-3Z40/Medical_Display_Market
MEDICAL DISPLAY MARKET SEGMENTATION
- North America
- United States
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA
Inquire for Regional Data: https://reports.valuates.com/request/regional/ALLI-Manu-3Z40/Medical_Display_Market
- All-in-one Product.
By Panel Size
- Under 22.9-inch Panels
- 23.0–26.9-inch Panels
- 27.0–41.9-inch Pane
- Above 42-inch Panels.
- Up to 2MP Resolution Displays
- 2.1–4MP Resolution Displays
- 4.1–8MP Resolution Displays
- Above 8MP Resolution Displays.
- Digital Pathology
TOP COMPANIES IN THE MEDICAL DISPLAY MARKET
The medical displays are concentrated with a few established manufacturers that focus on offering product differentiation by providing multimodality displays. By offering a detailed overview of the competitive market environment and information on companies’ products, this industry analysis report on the medical display will help clients identify potential growth opportunities and develop new growth strategies.
Some of the top companies in the medical display market are
- Alpha Display,
- ASUSTeK Computer Inc.,
- Axiomtek Co., Ltd.,
- Barco NV,
- BenQ Medical Technology,
- Coje CO., LTD.,
- Dell Technologies Inc.,
- Double Black Imaging Corporation,
- FSN Medical Technologies,
- Hisense Medical,
- HP INC.,
- JVC Kenwood Holdings Inc.,
- Nanjing Jusha Commercial & Trading Co, Ltd.,
- Shenzhen Beacon Display Technology Co., Ltd.,
- Steris PLC,
- EIZO Corporation (EIZO),
- Sony Corporation,
- LG Display Co., Ltd.,
- Novanta Inc. (Novanta),
- Advantech Co., Ltd. (Advantech).
Buy Now for Single User: https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=ALLI-Manu-3Z40&lic=single-user
Buy Now for Enterprise User: https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=ALLI-Manu-3Z40&lic=enterprise-license
We have introduced a tailor-made subscription for our customers. Please leave a note in the Comment Section to know about our subscription plans.
- Korea Medical Display Market: This report studies the Medical Display development status and future trend in Korea, focuses on top players in Korea, and splits Medical Display by type and application to fully and deeply research and reveal the market situation and future forecast.
- Medical Display Industry Chain: Factors driving the medical display market are high adoption of hybrid operating rooms, increased preference for display assisted minimally invasive procedures, shorter replacement cycles, an increase in the number of diagnostic imaging clinics, expansion of healthcare infrastructure in developing countries, and technological advances.
- Medical Surgical Display Market Research Report 2020 – 2026, Segmented by type LED Displays, LCD Displays, by application Hospital, Clinic, Other and by various regions.
- Medical Display Screen Protectors Market Research Report 2020 – 2026, Segmented by type PET, TPU, Other, by application Hospitals, Clinic, Other and by various regions.
- Medical Holography Market is expected to grow from USD 752.60 Million in 2019 to USD 2,603.64 Million by the end of 2025 at a CAGR of 22.98%. Segmented by type Holographic Display, Holographic Print, Holography Microscope, and Holography Software, by end user Academic Centers, Academic Medical Centers, Hospitals and Clinics, Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies, and Research Laboratories and by various regions.
- Medical Panel PC Market: In 2019, the global Medical Panel PC market size was USD 292.1 Million and it is expected to reach USD 401.6 Million by the end of 2026, with a CAGR of 4.6% during 2021-2026. This report segmented by type below 15 Inch, 15-17 Inch, 17-21 Inch, 21-24 Inch, by application Hospitals, Clinics, Others and by various regions.
Click Here To Get More Similar Reports On Medical Display