20th May 2020: Every year lakhs of candidates appear for Government/competitive Exams, but very few of them get their names in the final merit list. It is more disheartening when one cannot find apt study materials which can improve their learning methods.
Currently, in India, it is estimated that 200 million students are preparing for exams,and there are few Ed-tech start-ups that encourage digital learning to enhance student’s learning curve and are also transforming the mundane education system. Aspirants can effortlessly find the course material online and prepare for the exams at their own space & convenience without wasting their time.
Looking at the current scenario of a highly competitive age, here are top five online test preparation platforms where aspirants can get help in terms of doubt clearing sessions, live interactive classes, day-wise preparation plans and free mock tests for upcoming competitive exams.
- Oliveboard: Oliveboard is an online learning and assessment platform for MBA, Banking, SSC, Railways, Insurance & Government Job exams. Students are prepped for success using Live Sessions & Video lectures, Up to date comprehensive course material, Live Group Practice Sessions, Customized Study Planners, All India Test Series, Practice Tests and Analytics for instant feedback. Users can access Oliveboard’s courses on their computers, laptops or on an app using their smartphones. They have recently introduced #GharPeCoaching, a free course with online classes for preparation of all banking exams. The platform is accessible to students in Hindi and English and will cover topic videos, live tuitions with top faculty and special practice sessions with mock tests.
- Adda247: Adda 247 is one of the largest education-technology companies in India, focused on helping every student access quality education and training to become capable of cracking the most intensely competitive examinations. The mobile app, which currently holds the position of being the second largest Ed-tech platform in terms of paid users. The company’s focus on leveraging an integrated cross-channel approach has helped Adda 247 emerge as the largest online player in the ed-tech segment and cement its position among the top 5 educational apps in India.
- Henry Harvin: Henry Harvin, one of the oldest EdTech companies in the industry, is providing a range of courses under the umbrella of their 10 Academies: Analytics, Blockchain, Content, HR, Finance, Law, Management, Marketing, Sales, TEFL. These training and certification programs not only cater to working professionals but also to students. Some popular courses include Business Analytics, Lean Six Sigma, Digital Marketing, Content Writing, GST, etc. Amongst them, the Content Writing Course offered by Henry Harvin Content Academy has multiple accreditations and affiliations to its name and is popular amongst women. The other most demanded course in Lean Six Sigma by Henry Harvin Management Academy leading to CSSE certification which ranks No.1 in the industry by Trainings360 and is one of the most in-demand courses offered by Henry Harvin for operation management professionals.
- Gradeup: Gradeup is India’s largest exam preparation platform for competitive exams. Through its website and app, it helps more than 1.3 crore registered students across 2500 cities in the country to prepare actively for various exams & score better. Gradeup is determined to be the most comprehensive & effective exam preparation platform for students in India. Established in the year 2015, Gradeup has become a go-to platform for many exams like for JEE, NEET, GATE, SSC, Banking, Railways, Teaching, UPSC, Defence and State level exams.
- Unacademy: Classroom education in India has stifled many brilliant minds. With Unacademy, India’s largest education platform, we are changing that. In a span of 6 months, over 300,000 students have benefited from over 2,400 online lessons and specialised courses on cracking various competitive examinations, on our platform. We have on board some of the top educators in the country, including Kiran Bedi, India’s first woman IPS officer and now the Governor of Pondicherry.