Mentoring start-ups goes beyond offering technological know-how and support. In the initial stage, they need hand-holding in streamlining the product, aid in taking it to the market and more importantly help finding investors.
There are startups who are holding mentoring sessions, sharing their valuable tips and insights from one’s own experience in the industry on how start-ups can sustain in the longer run and following being 5 such start-ups to look forward to:
- BORNBRIO: Bornbrio is a curated market place for startups, investors and business solutions. Being a startup itself, they provide mentoring to other startups, investors and SMEs for better business solutions. Experienced industry Stalwarts leads these mentoring sessions, both online and offline. Bornbrio identifies that there is a huge need for such platforms in India for developing better great strategy. Mentor hiring is another possibility that Bornbrio gives, were you can hire a guide on your business activity.
- TOEHOLD: Toehold is India’s travel and photography platform which provides Guided Photography Tours, Photography workshops, Wildlife Vacations etc. Toehold organises photography workshop classes for attaining a grip with the basics-of-Photography and digital Post-Processing etc. They spread workshop presence in Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai and Pune. They offer an opportunity to discover an unmatched experience by Photography Tours, to world’s most exciting destinations where a professional photographer will be accompanied for delivering effective photography instruction, hands on assistance and also it combine the pleasure of experimenting travel and learning in a rich way.
- SHEROES: SHEROES is every woman’s personalized growth network – a window to opportunities, resources and support. Women engage on SHEROES for various purposes besides finding a work opportunity like, finding a mentor, upgrading themselves using career resources, getting inspired by stories/ articles on Talkshop, having a connect through detailed conversations across women on the platform. Online special interest communities offer safe, secure and real time peer support to its members.
- ZONE STARTUPS: The Zone Startups India unique roster of advisors spans across a variety of relevant sectors. Zone Startups India members can meet with advisors for one-on-one consultations to leverage their experience and vast networks. The Zone Startups India advisors also lend their expertise to the Zone community by participating in speaker series, networking events and panel discussions.
- MENTOR PITCH: The MentorPitch platform brings structured mentoring with real outcomes to your business. They help in bringing the team closer and also helps to connect experienced professionals with up and coming talent. The platform provides online insight into all business mentoring connections and outcomes. MentorPitch is available on all devices so even a busy executive can engage with a mentee using a simple interface and the mentorship manager receives all the data and outcomes associated with the mentoring group.