26th June 2020: Rise of social media platforms, greater adoption of local language interfaces are opening up new avenues for women to become entrepreneurs. And whether you’re looking for a respite from your 9 to 5 job or if in the wake of the current pandemic you are staying home, or have some other constraint that prevents you from finding a full-time job, there’s no need to waste your earning potential.
There are plenty of platforms available just a click away that allows you to work from home and earn money. Here are a few options you can consider:
1. Momspresso is India’s largest user generated content sharing platform for women, that allows them to create content and express themselves to like-minded women in 10 different languages including English, Hindi, Gujarati, Bengali, Marathi, Malayalam, Telugu, Tamil, Punjabi and Kannada. The content can be created in different formats like text, video, audio and 100 word stories format. Momspresso acts as a catalyst for self-discovery, giving women an opportunity to earn and as an engine for them to reinvent their own identities along the way. The brand has extended its commitment to further empowering Moms financially, with the introduction of MyMoney, a simple way to make money by participating in campaigns by brands they love and use.
2. Women entrepreneurs are emerging as dominant resellers via social commerce platforms and attract a new wave of customers. Brands like OTIPY – the social commerce venture of Crofarm (farm to fork startup) works closely with women reseller partners to fulfill the demand of end consumers and facilitates doorstep delivery of fresh produce. The company is working with 500+ partner resellers mainly women across Delhi-NCR and is already serving over 50,000 consumers and further plans to taken on board 5000 women within Delhi NCR and provide them opportunities to earn from home.
3. JobsForHer is an online job portal dedicated to helping working women achieve their full potential. Describing itself as India’s largest online portal for women, JobsForHer helps women enter the workforce, re-enter it after a gap, and reach new heights of professional success through various features such as reskilling training, advanced job searches, and networking opportunities. JobsForHer is also renowned for its MentorHer programme, which sees experienced female industry leaders pass on their knowledge to applicants hoping to accelerate their careers. Jobsforher has recently come up with a new platform HerTech this platform is for women in technology across the globe. The platform offers opportunities to upskill, take challenges, network, search for jobs, and explore resources for career growth and will help women to stay.
4. Qween empowers women empowers women by providing work from home jobs and business. QWEEN is the brainchild of three super busy, and supercharged mothers, who, after motherhood, bounced back into their careers with more vigor and passion than ever before. What struck them hard was the fact that though they were able to make the transitions smoothly, there were (and still are) thousands of women who do not get a platform where they can explore the possibilities. It enables women to restart their careers by connecting them to mentors, peers and flexible opportunities by networking, upskilling and helping them become a happier and financially independent person.
5. GharSeNaukri.com is the company that stands for innovation, optimism, and above all for WOMEN. It has come up with a comprehensive platform devoted exclusively for women to serious, legitimate ways to make money from home. Females who are passionate about work get access to career resources, information and community sharing here. We help women attain career success on their own terms. The platform has been working on making women from all nooks and corners of the country independent and empowered. And they also focus on jobs for women nationally and internationally as well empowering women from the remote areas of the country.