BANGALORE, India | 3rd December: The Academic E-learning Market is Segmented by Type (Online Learning Market, Blended E-learning Market), by Application (K-12, Higher Education). This report is published on Valuates Reports in the Education Category. It also covers Global & Regional Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast to 2025.
Academic E-learning Market size was valued at USD 103.8 Billion in 2019 and is expected to grow CAGR 11.23% by 2025.
Major factors driving the growth of Academic E-Learning Market size are increasing higher education e-Learning enrollments, increasing adoption of paid LMS, and the launch of new online degrees.
Academic eLearning is shifting toward more inclusive and collaborative approaches. Present developments in digital education are also heading towards more enticing formats, depending heavily on AR/VR and gamification to attract and sustain learners’ attention.
This report focuses on the global Academic E-Learning status, future forecast, growth opportunity, key market and key players. The study objectives are to present the Academic E-Learning development in North America, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia, India and Central & South America.
Request a Sample Copy of the Report For COVID-19 Impact Analysis on Academic E-Learning Market: https://reports.valuates.com/request/sample/QYRE-Othe-3J253/Academic_E_Learning_Market
TRENDS INFLUENCING THE ACADEMIC E-LEARNING MARKET SIZE
Academic eLearning offers educational content to learners through mobile devices such as computers, laptops, tablets or smartphones. Academic learning is also structured in such a way that it not only does it save time, but it also opens several doors to immersive learning. Instead of being passive, learners can choose what they need to learn quickly and easily, wherever they are. These advantages are expected to drive the market for academic eLearning market size.
The incorporation of learning analytics is expected to further increase the growth of the academic e-learning market size. The current learning analytics landscape has dramatically expanded, particularly for higher education. Learning Analytics helps educators to calculate and report student learning through the web. From this, they can better understand and optimize learning.
Another key factor driving the Academic e-Learning Market size is the rise in higher education e-Learning enrolments. The proliferation of digital learning tool providers such as content providers, learning management systems, and developments in technology have revolutionized e-Learning on a global scale. Due to factors such as flexible formats for courses, certifications, and degree programs that promote job placement, professional development, and advanced studies, the academic e-Learning market size is expected to grow during the forecast period.
ACADEMIC E-LEARNING MARKET SHARE ANALYSIS
On the basis of product type, Type of Online represents the largest share of the Academic E-Learning market, with 90% share. In the applications, the Higher Education segment is estimated to be the largest end-use industry segment of the market in 2019, with 51.8% share of the global market. The Top 5 players accounted for 49.13% of the US Academic E-Learning revenue market share in 2019.
During the forecast period, the Asia-pacific region is expected to witness the highest growth rate. Digital literacy and awareness of the benefits of using smart devices in modern classrooms will have a major effect on the growth of the academic e-Learning market share in this region.
North America is expected to hold the largest academic e-Learning market share during the forecast period. This dominance of North America is attributed to the technologically advanced user base and increase in acceptance.
- North America
- Southeast Asia
- Central & South America
Inquire for Regional Data: https://reports.valuates.com/request/regional/QYRE-Othe-3J253/Academic_E_Learning_Market
ACADEMIC E-LEARNING MARKET SEGMENTATION
TOP COMPANIES IN THE ACADEMIC E-LEARNING MARKET
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation is expected to grow over the forecast period.
The launch of new online degrees will offer enormous opportunities for growth. In order to make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should concentrate more on growth prospects in the fast-growing segments while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Some of the top companies in the academic e-learning market include
- EF Education First, Instructure,
- MPS Limited,
- Sanako Corporation,
- Inlingua International,
- New Oriental,
Buy Now for Single User: https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=QYRE-Othe-3J253&lic=single-user
Buy Now for Enterprise User: https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=QYRE-Othe-3J253&lic=enterprise-license
We have introduced a tailor-made subscription for our customers. Please leave a note in the Comment Section to know about our subscription plans.
- In 2019, the US Academic E-Learning Market size was USD 1.84 Billion and it is expected to reach USD 5.31 Billion by the end of 2026, with a CAGR of 16.3% during 2019-2026.
- Online Learning Market size was valued at USD 171 Billion in 2019 and is expected to grow at a CAGR 10.85% by 2025. Major factors driving the growth of the online learning market size are, increasing internet penetration among developing countries, the presence of a large number of online education service and content providers. Furthermore, the growing adoption of cloud-based solutions, coupled with huge investments by major market players to improve the security and efficiency of cloud-based education platforms, is fueling the growth of the online learning market size. The report provides historical as well as present growth parameters of the global Online Learning market. The report features salient and unique factors, which are expected to significantly impact the global Online Learning market’s growth throughout the forecast period.
- Blended E-learning Market size was valued at USD 128 Billion in 2019 and is expected to grow CAGR 11.14% by 2025. This report studies the Blended E-learning market size by players, regions, product types and end industries, history data 2014-2018 and forecast data 2019-2025; This report also studies the global market competition landscape, market drivers and trends, opportunities and challenges, risks and entry barriers, sales channels, distributors and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis.
- K-12 Online Education Market report focuses on the global K-12 Online Education status, future forecast, growth opportunity, key market and key players. The study objectives are to present the K-12 Online Education development in North America, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia, India and Central & South America.
- Higher Education Market size is projected to reach USD 198720 Million by 2026, from USD 179350 Million in 2020. Major factors driving the growth of higher education market size are continuous advancements and rapid integration of new technologies, increased participation from developing nations, and the advent of new higher education institutes.
- Global and United States Academic and Corporate LMS Market is segmented by type Content Management, Student Management, Performance Management, by application Corporates, Higher Education Institutions, K-12 Schools and by various regions.
- Academic Software Market is segmented by type Cloud-Based, On-Premise, by application Colleges and Universities, Educational Services, Others and by various regions.
- Global and Japan Academic Scheduling Software Market is segmented by type Cloud-Based, Web-Based, by application Schools, colleges and Universities, Educational Institutions and by various regions.
- Academic Advising Software Market is segmented by type Cloud-Based, On-Premise, by application Higher Education Institutions, K-12 Schools and by various regions.
- G Suite Academic Software Market is segmented by type Web-Based, Cloud-Based, On-Premise, by application Personal User, Enterprise User, Educational User and by various regions.
- ELearning Market size was valued at USD 171 Billion in 2019 and is expected to grow CAGR 10.85% by 2025.
- The Learning Management System (LMS) Market is expected to increase from USD 9.464 billion in 2019 to USD 29.901 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 21.13%.
- The Corporate E-learning Market size was valued at USD 64.4 Billion in 2019 and is expected to grow CAGR 9.16% by 2025.
- The Global Smart Education & Learning Management Market size is expected to grow from USD 105,809.30 Million in 2019 to USD 270,630.32 Million by 2025 at a CAGR of 16.94%.
- The Global Online Language Learning Market size is expected to grow from USD 5,923.90 Million in 2019 to USD 12,452.63 Million by 2025 at a CAGR of 13.18%.
Click Here To See Related Reports On Academic E-Learning Market