31st March 2020: India progresses to seize the worldwide market for its efficiency in doing business. With this in sight, India’s quick paced development makes certain to put it miles in front of others in this year’s Ease of doing business positioning. Presently, India is on the 63rd position among 190 nations in the globe.
In the decade that went by, the increased development of Start-ups fueled by vital government strategies have sustained the startup environment in the nation. This key period of India’s advancement makes following its development essential.
Vakilsearch presents the yearly report of the Company Incorporation and Trademark fads in the nation. It is vital to specify that Vakilsearch registers nearly 10% of businesses and 3% of Trademark enlistments in India.
1,64,636 businesses incorporated in 2019
The year 2019, approximated 1,64,636 organisations altogether. With the Quarter one adding at 43,132, second quarter at 41,988, quarter three at 39,085 and the final quarter at 40,431 businesses enrolled.
Among these, 70% of business visionaries enrolled their organisation as Private Limited, 22% enlisted it as LLP, 5% picked One Person Company enrolment and 2% went for Public enlistment. The complete number of Foreign organisations enrolled in 2019 were 138 in number which adds up to 0.08% of the total companies incorporated for the annual year 2019.
- Quarter one (January, February and March) recorded the most number of organization enlistments for the year 2019.
2. Top three startup segments that rose in 2019 were Software and IT business, Wholesale and retail offer of products and e-Commerce business.
3. 2019 has seen a 4:1 proportion of male and female business people. The startup world is as of now dominated by the male gender.
4. The first quarter of 2019 has again recorded the most Average Authorized Capital of the year.
Top hubs for business incorporations in India
In 2019, Maharashtra bested the graphs with the most number of consolidations at 34,438 business enrollments enlisted. This is trailed by Delhi with a sum of 20,030 consolidations and taking the subsequent spot. The third and the fourth positions go to Uttar Pradesh and Karnataka with 14,949 and 14,318 business enlistments.
In any case, Telangana has taken the fifth position at 10,435 enlistments, pushing Tamil Nadu one place below. Tamil Nadu recorded 10,198 business consolidations. In spite Tamil Nadu edging Telegana in the second from last quarter of 2019, Telegana has risen on the top five for Quarters one, two and four.
Over 3 lakh Trademarks applied in India in 2019
The entire trademarks enlisted in the nation for the year 2019 remained at 3,36,189. The primary quarter saw 86,911 applications, the subsequent quarter saw 83,176 applications, the second from last quarter saw 84,213 and the final quarter saw 81,889 applications.
Important takeaways in Trademark application trend in 2019:
- The main quarter (January to March) saw the most number of Trademark applications
2. Delhi has enlisted the most number of Trademark applications in the year 2019, trailed by Mumbai and afterward Chennai
3. The quarterly-to-quarterly development rate for the year 2019 is – 1.49%
For access to the whole Annual report please click here to download.