Ft. Lauderdale, Fla., United States & Mumbai, Maharashtra, India | 15th April 2020: ProcessMAP Corporation, the industry leader in offering a data intelligence platform for employee Health and Safety, and Environmental Sustainability (HSE) announced that Asian Paints Limited, India’s leading and amongst the top 10 coatings companies in the world, has adopted ProcessMAP’s suite of cloud and mobile-first solutions to support its enterprise-wide strategic workplace health and safety initiatives.
Asian Paints has a stated safety performance vision of zero accidents, zero occupational illnesses, and zero incidents. To translate this vision into reality, the company will leverage ProcessMAP’s suite of HSE software solutions, internally called as iSafe, to:
- Provide enterprise-wide standardization and accountability across key HSE processes
- Adopt one single platform to manage all safety activities and digitize various manual processes
- Proactively identify and mitigate risks through risk assessments
- Track company-wide HSE metrics by leveraging real-time analytics and actionable data intelligence
- Improve enterprise-wide user engagement through an intuitive and user-friendly interface
- Drive comprehensive stakeholder engagement and accelerate organizational initiatives to build safety as an operational culture
“At Asian Paints, we were looking for a global partner with a comprehensive and scalable HSE software platform to complement our highly matured internal processes,” said N Jagannadha Rao, Chief Manager – Corporate Quality and Safetyat Asian Paints Limited. “ProcessMAP’s cloud platform maturity, experience and commitment were key differentiators behind this engagement,” he added.
“It is an exciting opportunity for ProcessMAP to partner with Asian Paints in such a strategic business and technology transformation initiative,” stated Dave Rath, CEO of ProcessMAP Corporation.
“We welcome Asian Paints to our family of India-based customers, which now includes more than 2,000+ facilities of local and global organizations representing all key industry verticals,” said Ashish Mohanty, Head of India Operations at ProcessMAP.