BANGALORE, India | 5th December 2020: The Digital PCR Market is segmented by Treatment Type (Droplet Digital PCR and BEAMing Digital PCR), Product Type (Digital PCR Systems, Consumables & Reagents, and Software & Services), Application (Research, Clinical Diagnostics, and Forensic & Others), and End User (Pharmaceuticals & Biotechnology Industries, Clinical Diagnostic Laboratories, and Universities & Other Organizations). It also covers Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast to 2027. This report is published on Valuates Reports in the Medical Device & Equipments Category.
The global Digital PCR market size generated USD 398 Million in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 1,052 Million by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 12.3% from 2020 to 2027.
Major factors driving the growth of Digital PCR Market size are, rising incidences of target infectious diseases, continuous technological advancements in PCR technologies, increasing investments, increasing use of biomarker profiling for disease diagnostics, and successful completion of the Human Genome Project.
This report highlights the market dynamics to understand the global digital polymerase chain reaction market and capitalize on the prevailing opportunities.
Inquire For Sample: https://reports.valuates.com/request/sample/ALLI-Manu-4P27/Digital_PCR_Market
TRENDS INFLUENCING THE DIGITAL PCR MARKET SIZE
Rising incidences of target infectious diseases and genetic disorders are expected to drive the growth of digital PCR market size. The market for genomic analysis techniques has gradually increased over the last decade as a result of their growing use in the diagnosis of major infectious diseases and genetic disorders. Growth in the global prevalence of target diseases, coupled with the demonstrated efficacy of qPCR and dPCR analysis in the diagnosis and estimation of disease-causing microbes, is expected to increase the demand for digital PCR.
Also, continued efforts by PCR manufacturers to develop novel systems and kits for use in molecular testing are likely to further boost the growth of the digital PCR market size. New systems are expected to deliver highly automated workflows and faster processing times compared to current digital PCR platforms, which are likely to bring a major competitive advantage to the business.
View Full Report: https://reports.valuates.com/market-reports/ALLI-Manu-4P27/digital-pcr
TOP COMPANIES IN THE DIGITAL PCR MARKET
Major market players have continuously concentrated on deploying proactive business initiatives to sustain their competitive position. Primary actions taken by players include new product releases, alliances and partnerships with organizations.
Some of the top companies in the digital PCR market are 4basebio AG, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Fluidigm Corporation, Combinati, Inc., JN Medsys, Merck KGaA, Qiagen N.V., Stilla Technologies, Sysmex Corporation, and Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
Inquire For Regional Reports: https://reports.valuates.com/request/regional/ALLI-Manu-4P27/Digital_PCR_Market
DIGITAL PCR MARKET SHARE
North America is expected to hold the largest digital PCR market share during the forecast period. This dominance of North America is attributed to the increased adoption of innovative and novel genomic analysis products, availability of R&D funding for genomic research, expanding use of PCR techniques in clinical diagnostics & forensics, and early commercialization of qPCR/dPCR products compared to other regions.
The Asia Pacific is expected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period. The increase in the patient pool due to the high prevalence of chronic and infectious diseases, coupled with an increase in patients’ understanding of early detection of these diseases, is expected to fuel demand for PCR products and, in turn, drive market growth.
By Technology Type
- Droplet Digital PCR
- BEAMing Digital PCR
By Product Type
- Digital PCR Systems
- Consumables & Reagents
- Software & Services
- Clinical Diagnostics
- Forensic & Others
By End User
- Pharmaceuticals & Biotechnology Industries
- Clinical Diagnostic Laboratories
- Universities & Other Organizations
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA
Buy Now for Single User + COVID-19 Impacts: https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=ALLI-Manu-4P27&lic=single-user
Buy Now for Enterprise User + COVID-19 Impacts: https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=ALLI-Manu-4P27&lic=enterprise-license
We have introduced a tailor-made subscription for our customers. Please leave a note in the Comment Section to know about our subscription plans.
- Global Polymerase Chain Reaction Technologies Market size was valued at USD 7,027 Million in 2016 and is estimated to reach USD 10,776 Million by 2023, registering a CAGR of 6.2% from 2017 to 2023. Major factors driving the Polymerase Chain Reaction Technologies Market size are increasing the geriatric population, a high prevalence of infectious diseases, a rise in the number of diagnostic centers and hospitals, technological advancements, and an increase in awareness acceptance of personalized medicine. In addition, increased funding for R&D activities and the presence of untapped markets in emerging regions are expected to provide new avenues for the growth of polymerase chain reaction technologies market size.
- Global Digital PCR (dPCR) and RealTime PCR (qPCR) Market is segmented by Type – dPCR, qPCR, by Application – Clinical, Research, Forensic, Key players, regions – North America, Lamea, middle east, Asia pacific etc.
- The report offers comprehensive analysis and accurate statistics on production capacity price revenue of Polymerase Chain Reaction PCR Sequencer Market segmented by Product-Type: Real Time PCR Sequencer, Standard PCR Sequencer, Digital PCR Sequencer, Others, Application: Research, Diagnostic, Biopharma, Others, Key players, regions – North America, Lamea, middle east, Asia pacific etc.
- Real Time Polymerase Chain Reaction PCR Machines market size by Product-Type: LED, Halogen Lamp, Others, Application: Universities, Hospitals, Others, Key players, regions – North America, Lamea, middle east, Asia pacific etc.
- Polymerase Chain Reaction PCR Products market size by Product-Type: Instruments, Reagents & Consumables, Software & Services, Application: Clinical Diagnostics, Life Sciences, Others, Key players, regions – North America, Lamea, middle east, Asia pacific etc.
- The global Polymerase Chain Reaction Consumable Market Segmented by Product-Type: PCR Tubes, PCR Microplates, Caps/Lids, Others, Application: Research and Academic Institutes, Clinical Diagnostic Labs and Hospitals, Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies, Others, Key players, regions – North America, Lamea, middle east, Asia pacific etc.
- Global Polymerase Chain Reaction(PCR)for Point-of-Care(POC)Diagnostics Market is Segmented by Product-TReal Time PCR, DNA/RNA Purification, Application: Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Diagnostic Centers, Key players, regions – North America, Lamea, middle east, Asia pacific etc.
- Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) In Medical Application Market is Segmented by Product-Type: PCR Machines, PCR Reagents, PCR Detection Kits/Assays, PCR Consumables, Application: Research, Diagnosis, Infectious Diseases, Forensic Sciences, Key players, regions – North America, Lamea, middle east, Asia pacific etc.