– Inflection Point Ventures (IPV) introduces its Main Bhi Angel (MBA) program, aimed at making startup investing more accessible to professionals of all ages.
– A maiden ad campaign, currently running during Shark Tank India on SonyLIV, announces the MBA initiative.
– Under the MBA program, the minimum investment size in startups has been reduced to Rs 1,00,000, down from the previous minimum of Rs 2.5 lakhs.
– IPV, with investments of over Rs 550 crore in 145+ Indian startups, is among India’s largest angel investment platforms.
– Recently, IPV partnered with GetVantage to commit Rs 200 crore to invest in 500 startups this year.
– IPV boasts a investor base of over 7,000 members from 46+ countries, including seasoned corporate executives and CXOs.
– The MBA initiative seeks to establish startup investing as a valuable asset class for a wide range of working professionals, including Gen Z, millennials, and experienced corporate employees.
Delhi, 7th February 2023: India’s leading angel investment platform, Inflection Point Ventures, has launched its debut advertising campaign with Main Bhi Angel, aimed at professionals and potential investors of all ages looking to start their asset allocation journey with a small investment of INR 100,000 annually.
IPV has also introduced a savings-focused approach to startup investing, allowing members to contribute as little as INR 50,000 per month towards their preferred startups. The company’s ad campaign, currently running during SonyLIV’s Shark Tank India, emphasizes the benefits of investing in startups and can be viewed on their YouTube channel.
The ad campaigns can be viewed here:
IPV aims to popularize angel investment in India and make it more accessible to the general public. With over 140 startups invested in and over INR 500 crore invested, IPV is helping professionals like lawyers, doctors, and housewives experience the rewards of startup investments and become a part of a rapidly growing asset class. The company will soon be launching a comprehensive digital campaign across social media to showcase its new initiative and track record.
Vinay Bansal, Founder CEO, IPV, says, “We are a big believer of the Indian startup ecosystem story. Indian startups tech prowess has put India on the global map. However, investing in startups remained a bastion of a few. IPV aims to change that by bringing in more first time investors backing world-class startups. Currently, over 80% of our investors base comprises first time investors. With the launch of Main Bhi Angel, we want to accelerate the adoption of startup investing as an asset class and a credible wealth creation tool.”
Commenting on the ad campaign, Ankur Mittal, Co founder IPV, says, “There can’t be a better platform than Shark Tank India for IPV to launch their first campaign. Shark Tank India has democratised the stories of entrepreneurs of India – each and every household in India has access to understanding how startup funding happens, what metrics are looked at and how funding decisions are made. Our campaign is also attempting to explain the whole process which otherwise may sound complicated to first time investors.”
Inflection Point Ventures (IPV) is a platform that provides investment opportunities in startups to a diverse group of over 7000+ members, including experienced corporate executives and CXOs from 46+ countries. The platform caters to senior working professionals and seasoned corporate executives with high disposable income, allowing them to invest in startups with a minimum investment of Rs 2.5 lakh per startup. With the launch of its Main Bhi Angel (MBA) initiative, IPV has reduced the average investment size to Rs 1,00,000, making it accessible to the young working population who want to start building their wealth early in their careers.