BANGALORE, India | 20th November 2020: The Motion Control Market is Segmented by Type (PLC-based, PC-based, Stand-alone), by Application (Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Electronics & Electrical, Food & Beverage, Medical, Chemical Industry, Other). This is a new Report published on Valuates Reports in Manufacturing Category. It also covers Global & Regional Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast to 2026.
The global Motion Control market size is projected to reach USD 27690 Million by 2026, from USD 21190 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 4.6% during 2021-2026.
The major factors driving the growth of motion control market size include high adoption of advanced and automated processes in the manufacturing sector, safety-enabled productivity in the industry due to strict safety rules imposed by governments, increased demand for industrial robots in manufacturing processes, ease of use and integration of IIoT.
Motion control is considered to be a crucial technical foundation for industrial robots. It is necessary to measure the location of the object precisely in order to control the system operation. The rising demand for industrial robots in the manufacturing sector would help to fuel the demand for the market for motion control. In addition, rising automation also drives the motion control market size by increasing efficiency and return on investment.
Request a Sample Copy of the Report For COVID-19 Impact Analysis on Motion Control Market: https://reports.valuates.com/request/sample/QYRE-Auto-9B2448/Global_Motion_Control_Market
TRENDS INFLUENCING THE MOTION CONTROL MARKET SIZE
Companies around the world are recognizing the importance of the next generation automated process in manufacturing for future sustainability and competitiveness. This increasing emphasis on the next-generation automated process is expected to drive the growth of motion control market size.
In order to satisfy the rising need for greater versatility and optimize the overall performance of equipment, Industry 4.0 is expected to fuel the growth of the motion control market size. The Industry 4.0 definition has grown in Europe and has been spread internationally in the manufacturing sector. The advent of Industrial Revolution 4.0 has resulted in the implementation of automated machinery and equipment, enabling plants to work 24/7.
View Report Details Before Purchasing: https://reports.valuates.com/market-reports/QYRE-Auto-9B2448/global-motion-control
MOTION CONTROL MARKET SHARE ANALYSIS
Based on Application, the automotive industry is expected to hold the largest motion control market share. In order to deliver a stronger, cheaper product in less time, automotive manufacturers are updating systems, integrating inspection and networking capabilities, and taking advantage of integration. The global demand for motion control components such as servo drives, controllers, and motors is growing due to increased adoption in the automotive industry to increase the efficiency of the automotive industry’s production processes.
North America is expected to hold a considerable motion control market share based on the region due to the developments in global machinery production.
During the forecasted period, APAC is predicted to dominate the global market for motion control. Demand for motion control in the area is growing due to rapid urbanization and increased investment in integrating advanced industrial technologies across the manufacturing industry.
Inquire for Regional Report: https://reports.valuates.com/request/regional/QYRE-Auto-9B2448/Global_Motion_Control_Market
MOTION CONTROL MARKET SEGMENTS
Motion Control Breakdown Data by Type
Motion Control Breakdown Data by Application
- Aerospace & Defense
- Electronics & Electrical
- Food & Beverage
- Chemical Industry
The following players are covered in this report:
- Schneider Electric
- Rockwell Automation
- Fuji Electric
- Mitsubishi Electric
- Allied Motion
- Moog Inc
- Delta Electronics
- Yaskawa Electric
- Yokogawa Electric
Buy Now for Single User + Covid-19 Impact: https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=QYRE-Auto-9B2448&lic=single-user
Buy Now for Enterprise License + Covid-19 Impact: https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=QYRE-Auto-9B2448&lic=enterprise-user
We have introduced a tailor-made subscription for our customers. Please leave a note in the Comment Section to know about our subscription plans.
SIMILAR REPORTS :
- Safety Motion Control market size is projected to reach USD 14990 Million by 2026, from USD 12430 million in 2020, at a CAGR of 3.2% during 2021-2026.
- Power Transmission And Motion Control Market – In terms of market share in the power transmission and motion control market, North America is the leading region as it has enormous demand in various sectors, including automotive, healthcare, mining, aerospace and other sectors.
On the other hand, Asia-Pacific countries such as China, Japan and India are emerging markets for power transmission and motion control, with the highest CAGR anticipated in the coming years.
- Motion Control Sensors Market – Major factors driving the growth of Motion Control Sensors Market size are the demand for automation in material handling across industries, medical automation for reproducibility and accuracy, emerging e-commerce industries, and increased efficiency enabled by improved supply chain processes.
Between 2019 and 2025, Europe is expected to rise at the highest CAGR. The growing demand for consumer electronic devices and luxury automobiles can be attributed to this growth. In the Middle Eastern countries, the market has a huge demand as they are needed in different industries for continuous measurement and monitoring. These sensors enable countries in the Middle East to protect rigs, refineries, and other plants.
- Motion Controlled Remote Market – Major factors driving the growth of motion-controlled remote market size are the increasing adoption of smart TVs among the populace and the high penetration of direct-to-home (DTH) connections.
The report includes a country-wise and region-wise market size for the period 2015-2026. It also includes market size and forecast by Type and application segment in terms of sales and revenue for 2015-2026.
- Digital Encoders Market – The demand for high-end automation and industry 4.0 is driving the growth of Digital Encoders Market size. This report focuses on Digital Encoders’ volume and value at the global, regional, and company levels. This report represents the overall Digital Encoders market size by analyzing historical data and prospects from a global perspective.
- CNC Controller market size is projected to reach USD 2711.6 Million by 2026, from USD 2649.9 Million in 2020. CNC Controller Market Size, Share, Trends, Growth, Industry Analysis, Forecast 2020 to 2026. The Report contains segmentation by Type ( CNC Machine, CNC Controller), by Application (Small & Medium businesses, Enterprises) and Regional Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast.
- Hazard Control market size is projected to reach US$ 1207 million by 2026, from US$ 1148.3 million in 2020. Hazard Control market Size, Share, Trends, Growth, Industry Analysis, Forecast 2020 to 2026. The Report contains segmentation by Type ( Intrinsic Safety, Flameproof/Explosion Proof, Others), by Application (Oil & Gas, Metals & Mining, Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals, Mills (Flour & Grain), Packaging, Aerospace & Defense, Others) and Regional Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast.
- Automated Material Handling Equipment Market size is expected to grow from USD 34,063.51 Million in 2019 to USD 54,072.11 Million by the end of 2025 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 8.00%. Automated Material Handling Equipment Market Size, Share, Trends, Growth, Industry Analysis, Forecast 2020 to 2026. The Report contains segmentation Based on Product ( Automated Conveyor & Sorting Systems, Automated Guided Vehicles, Automated Storage & Retrieval Systems, and Robots), Based on Application (Assembly, Distribution, Packaging, Storage, Transportation, and Waste Handling.) Based on End User ( Automotive, Aviation, Chemicals, E-commerce, Food & Beverages, Healthcare, Metals and Heavy Machinery, and Semiconductor & Electronics.) and Regional Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast.
- Industrial Controls and Factory Automation Market Size, Share, Trends, Growth, Industry Analysis, Forecast 2020 to 2026. The Report contains segmentation by Type ( Sensors, Controllers, Switches & Relays, Industrial Robots, Drives, Others), by Application (Artificial Intelligence (AI), Big Data Analytics, Industrial Cyber Security, Augmented Reality (AR) & Virtual Reality (VR), Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), Condition Monitoring) and Regional Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast.
- Linear Motion Control Valves Market Size, Share, Trends, Growth, Industry Analysis, Forecast 2020 to 2026. The Report contains segmentation by Type ( Gate Valves, Ball Valve, Diaphragm Valve, Other), by Application (Oil And Gas, Chemicals, Energy & Power Generation, Water Resources Management, Pharmaceuticals, Metals & Mining, Pulp & Paper, Food And Beverage, Other) and Regional Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast.
- General Motion Control (GMC) Market Size, Share, Trends, Growth, Industry Analysis, Forecast 2020 to 2026. The Report contains segmentation by Type ( PLC-based, PC-based, Stand-alone), by Application (Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Electronics & Electrical, Food & Beverage, Medical, Chemical Industry, Other) and Regional Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast.
- Motion Control Software Market Size, Share, Trends, Growth, Industry Analysis, Forecast 2020 to 2026. The Report contains segmentation by Type ( AC Motors, Motors, Motion Controllers, AC Drives, Electronic Drives), by Application (Robotics, Material handling, Semiconductor machinery, Packaging and labeling machinery) and Regional Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast.