India is the new poster-child for world markets due to its vast commercial potential for start-ups. Thanks to our resounding population of 1.4 billion, even niche products can have significant market potential. It all started in the 1990’s when economic reforms moved India towards a more market-based economic system. Post this liberalization, the overall economic development has been dynamic and as of 2017, the Indian economy had a GDP of US$2.726 trillion. With a GDP growth of 7.0 percent in 2018, India is one of the fastest-growing economies in the world.
The newly made technological changes have reduced the cost of building digital products and has provided access to consumer markets. Also, establishing someone’s identity is grit in the wheels of commerce; as the means for identity verification and digital payments have become more widely available in recent years, start-ups can serve legions of new customers. Also, encouraging government initiatives like the Start-up India, one tax platform (GST) and the famous Make In India campaign has helped many start-ups to seed, bloom and prosper. According to a report by the Make In India portal; India is the 2nd largest start-up hub in the world and around 26 start-ups are being recognized by DPIIT every day. 18,000+ start-ups were recognized by DPIIT (up till May 2019), which includes 8,993 start-ups recognized in 2018 alone.
- Nextgen Omnitech: It is an IT, incubation, business & management consulting company based in Himachal Pradesh, India. It is working on several initiatives like: Startup Success Stories (To bridge the gap between the newbie entrepreneurs and the contemporary market trends). N.B.: Updated on 27th December, 2022.
- Advisorymandi.com: Advisorymandi.com conceptualizes to solve the advisory industry challenges. Investment in the stock market requires in-depth research and expertise. Retail investors find it very difficult to find the right information and resource at the right time and in the absence of this feature they lose their wealth and faith in the stock market. There is a huge gap in the investing environment in India as compared to other developed economies, with no proper system where they can observe the performance and decide about the services of analyst/ advisers. This is the platform intended to address the critical needs in Indian Advisory Industry for retail participants. Recently Advisorymandi.com rose 36 million dollars from Switzerland based EST Group.
- hireXP: hireXP is a new age recruitment software company that empowers organizations to hire the right candidates in the right roles, every single time. After their successful stint in Dubai where more than 40000 thousand users embraced the chatbot platform Amara, hireXP has availed the services of Amara to Indian market segment. Amara- AI-enabled chatbot is enabled with features like Employee Engagement, Candid Experience, Customer Engagement & Market Research. Amara proactively chats with the employees of the companies to figure out if they are disengaged or unhappy. Amara is equipped with capabilities like Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning & Sentimental Analysis. hireXP now has its presence in Dubai, India, USA, Jordan & Saudi Arabia. In India itself Amara is being used by companies like Swiggy, Paisa Bazaar, Policy Bazaar, Foxy Moron, Coin Tribe, Knowlarity, Sapient, Shuttl, CP Plus, Dunzo.
- E2E Networks: NSE listed E2E Networks is one of the leading Cloud Computing Solutions provider in India. E2E Networks has a unique approach of combining Software+People to deliver fully managed Cloud Operations. The Cloud Operations Platform frees one to focus on the applications and services that drive their business, by assuming total responsibility for infrastructure operation and maintenance. Furthermore, they can assist one in ensuring the architecture is completely cloud agnostic with all attendant benefits.
- Blaupunkt: PokerDangal’s guiding principle is to develop the online gaming industry in India ensuring a safe, reliable and fun ecosystem for its players. It is one of India’s largest online poker sites. They offer the best gaming experience for the poker enthusiast. They are the second home of many poker players as we offer a hassle-free gaming environment. It has rapidly grown within a short span of 2 years and boasts of the most amazing cash games along with excellent customer support, instant cash out and superior offers for all its players. Founders also want to make the people understand that the game can aid you in executing intellectual tasks that include logical thinking and mathematics.
- MyOperator: Established in the year 2010 MyOperator is a stellar cloud-based call management system in India. It is an initiative towards making call management easy for small and medium-sized organizations. It understands how the management of phone calls can directly impact customer service. The idea is to envision a world where businesses are able to manage, track and record their business calls. MyOperator also envisions Disaster Management helpline number to mitigate communication problems through technology. They have a helpline number which is hosted on the cloud comes to the rescue and relief for many victims. The number can be activated in less than 60 seconds, with no hardware installation.
- Wheels Wisdom: Established in the year 2015 by Sandeep Menon Wheels Wisdom provides car servicing and car repairing services. The all-in-one solution for managing all the issues with your car, Wheels Wisdom has been the industry pioneer with the exemplary tech expertise, quality and ethics in the Indian automotive service industry. With its assistance, you will not only be provided a better and easy way to book various services for your car with just a few clicks but also enables a free pick up and drop facility at your door without a speck of your effort. Focused on providing the best services, Wheels Wisdom is available in cities like Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Kochi. It also sells Car Insurance, and this service is available to customers on pan India basis.
- Headsup Corporation: It’s a leading organization which provides all HR services and solutions to help the business reach its full potential. The organization came into being in 2017. It caters to all Human Resource Management (HRM) requirements and maintains a long list of clientele. Since it targets start-ups and SMEs, it covers a wide array of industries such as infrastructure, real estate, image consulting, fashion, fitness, education, health, and wellness. While performing in-depth market research, the Founder and Director, Sumit Kumar did many quantitative and qualitative studies in getting a good understanding of the problems and challenges faced by the SMEs and start-ups. To overcome the issues, Headsup Corporation has created a unique SAAS based product. The program is not solely committed to posting grievances, but also suggestions and ideas to develop the system.
- AutoFurnish: Auto Furnish was established in 2011 with a mission to transform the auto accessories market in India. With an aim of offering premium auto accessories to auto lovers right from the comfort of their home. Since 2011, the Company has been striving to deliver top performance products with a variety to accommodate and fulfill every customer’s requirement. Since the foundation, Auto Furnish has not only gained extensive presence but also intense experience in manufacturing high quality products. Owing to it’s sheer hard work and committed workforce, Auto Furnish has earned multiple accolades and enjoys the attention of Indian auto market. It has now become one of the top auto manufacturing brands in India. The Company firmly believes in customer satisfaction, thus, doesn’t compromise when it comes to quality of products. With equally excellent infrastructure ensuring high end production of auto accessories and products