Concorde Eye Private Limited is developing Cloud based Cognitive Platform for Supply Chain & Logistics, powered by Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Deep Learning and Natural Language Processing with integrated conversational API.
There are two innovative solutions to address supply chain & logistics business challenges complementing each other:
- First Solution; “D-étoile” – An “Integrated Business Planning (IBP)” solution. “D-étoile”, A French word meaning “The Rising Star”. An integrated Business Planning (IBP), end to end supply chain & logistics solution addressing business challenges in one single shot’ across, 3PL, Warehouse, Transportation, Logistics, Retail, Stores, Merchandising and e-Commerce industries.
- Second Solution; “Diona” – “Diona” is a B2B Artificial Intelligence Analyst, in fact more than an assistant. “Diona”, word comes from ancient Greek mythology, translated as “Goddess” or “Queen”, whereas in Roman mythology, “Diona” was the “Goddess of hunting”. “Diona” is an Operation Research based Artificial Science Analyst, which provides descriptive, predictive, and prescriptive guidance to customers at their fingertips.
We are publishing an interview with Mr. Bharat Kumar Vishwakarma, Founder & CEO – Concorde Eye Pvt. Ltd.
Q.: What is the problem you are trying to solve? Please share with us any insights that led you to believe that this is a big enough problem?
Ans: We are developing industry agnostic supply chain & logistics platform, and to better manage demand, supply and revenue by incorporating science, technology, and best practices.
Empowering business by bringing Forecasting, Decision Optimization, Descriptive Analytics, Prescriptive Analytics and Predictive Analytics together, delivering cost effective and scalable solutions across Supply Chain & Logistics domain across industries.
Q.: Please tell us about the founders
Ans: No. of founders; 02
Roles in Start-up; Working together at each step since long before Concorde Eye’s inception in 2020 to deliver unique & value-added solutions into supply chain and advanced logistics.
- Bharat Kumar Vishwakarma – Founder/CEO, Management, Professional with 20+ experience in working with Decision Optimization & Data Science fields into Supply Chain & Aviation industry. Prior experience with world’s top companies in India, U.S.A., France, U.K., Finland, and Latvia.
- Sourabh Vishwakarma – Co-Founder/Director – An engineering graduate with Bachelors in Electronics Engineering with 4+ Experience working on Decision Optimization & Data Science fields.
Q.: List all the names of the core Team Members, along with their Designated Roles – How you see them evolving over time. What would be each of their Skill Sets? – Elaborate also if any of the team members has a specific domain expertise.
Ans: Concorde Eye’ Core team consist of 18+ strong members with a right mix of experience and less experience staff.
Team – Software Development
Mr. S.K. Roy (Senior Solution Architect – Supply Chain & Logistics, with 22 years of experience): Mr. Roy is Technical Architect in Concorde Eye, Mr. Roy comes from Wipro with 22 years of experience in Software Development and has strong expertise in JAVA, Python, Machine Learning, SQL, NoSQL Technologies along with software architecture.
- Mr. K. Sharma (Technology Lead – Supply Chain & Logistics, with 15 years of experience): Mr. Sharma is Technology Lead and has 15 years of experience in Java Development, He is an expert in both front-end and backend development using JAVA technologies and related frameworks.
- Mr. Sourabh Vishwakarma – (Sr. Software Development Manager – Supply Chain & Logistics, with +4 years of experience): Mr. Sourabh is a Co-founder/Director and Sr. Software Development Manager and has 4+ years of experience in Java Development, He is expert both on front-end & backend development using JAVA technologies and related frameworks.
Team – Product Management, Operation Research, Supply Chain & Logistics R&D:
Ms. Vasundhra Bisht (Manager/Lead – Operations Research, Supply Chain & Logistics);
- Mr. Manavv Kalra (Business Analyst – Machine Learning, NLP & Analytics, Supply Chain & Logistics)
- Ms. Kriti Gupta (Product Manager – Operations Research, Supply Chain & Logistics).
- Ms. Astha Gupta (Product Manager – Operations Research, Supply Chain & Logistics),
Q.: What is your USP?
Ans: Concorde Eye’s Solution USP (Unique Selling Point)
With “Diona”,Concorde Eye team is bringing first of its kind solution into life with our data-science and machine learning capabilities which will be our unique differentiator.
B2B personalization begins with data, and companies have lots of data. Currently, by itself, each piece of data represents a brush of stroke which by is self provides no insights into that customer. “Diona” goes through a company’s customer’s data and helps to paint the right picture for each customer helping the user to understand the next best action for that customer.
“Diona” is not a product or solution, but a capability, which will be integrated not only into Supply Chain & Logistics data but also into all our Concorde Eye solutions across industries.
A B2B Artificial Intelligence Analyst “Diona” along with “D-étoile” to power Retail, Store, Merchandising, 3PL and e-Commerce Digital Transformation, that is going to be first of its kind solution for Supply Chain & Logistics.
Q.: What were your assumptions when you entered the market, learning that you have? Who in your mind is your ideal customer? Do you have at least one of them signed up?
Ans: With “Diona” & “D-étoile” solution, our primary focus is to target Retail, Store, Merchandising, 3PL and e-Commerce industry. However, our first pilot customer is from manufacturing industry.
Q.: What has been your biggest failure as an entrepreneur and what did you learn from it??
Ans: As an entrepreneur, I had failed numerous times, and one failure was bigger than the previous one. It would be difficult to name one single one.
Q.: How are you pricing the Product? What is the logic behind it?
Ans: Premium. We are coming up with SAAS Pricing Model, where customer have an option of “à la carte” from our offerings as whole or selected capabilities.
Q.: Please tell us about the investors (if any)
Ans: We have got into an agreement with one of the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC)’ Country’s “Investor Consortium Group” with funding of USD 3.74 Million.
Q.: Is there any interesting success story of your startup? If yes, please write about it.?
Ans: I believe we have long way to go and it’s too early to highlight our real success story.
Q.: Since inception, give us a sense of the value of business done by your venture? Please explain in detail.
Ans: According to Investor’s valuation for next three to five years, it may reach approximate USD 26 + Million.
Q.: What is the big picture of your startup? Is this Product/service leading to something bigger? If so, how?
Ans: A Cognitive Platform delivering customized solutions by using decision optimization & data science algorithms to solve the business problem having any number of business constraints, in the short timeframe.
Basically, implementing deep scale technological solution borne out of Decision Optimization Science Research, which will address not only supply chain & logistics, but also offer industry agnostic solution.
And unlocking the maximum value by helping customers to apply constraints, requirements, and trade-offs to achieve long term and short-term objective to balance demand & supply and optimizing revenue.
Q.: Who do You Perceive as Your Competition? How do you differentiate yourself with them?
Ans: We perceive competition from these two areas in future;
- Conversation API Platforms providers,
- Supply Chain & Logistics Solution providers.
Q. : What would be your goal to accomplish in the next six months? Any other information you would like to share?
Ans: Delivering an MVP (Minimum Viable Product) for both our products before end of this year (2021).
Q.: What message do you want to convey to fellow entrepreneurs?
Ans: Once, one of my bosses told me “Learn to Listen” and “I didn’t”. Developing product is just small part of running a business and making it successful. Focus on all aspects (360 degree) of business as an entrepreneur, e.g., strategy, sales, marketing etc.
- Grace, Space & Pace…
- Timeline is Deadline…
- Be Grounded & Practical and don’t give up…