New Delhi, January 17’ 2018 – Buzzoka – Influencer Marketing 2.0 (www.buzzoka.com ), a renowned name in the Influencer Marketing ecosystem launched its DIY platform with a unique Influencer Marketing Survey that covers the length and breadth of Influencer Marketing Ecosystem both in the Influencer and Brand Space. The survey, which was conducted with over 500 Marketers and Influencers showcases the real state of Influencer marketing in India.
Key Highlights of the Survey
- Over 50% brand custodians considered branding and reach as their primary objective to use influencer marketing.
- 90% brand custodians felt that influencer marketing has the potential to drive engagement & reach.
- Twitter leads as the primary choice of marketers and 88% marketers see it as a huge potential. This is closely followed by Facebook at 84%.
- 96% marketers are driving desired ROI YouTube Campaigns.
Forecast: Market Potential
- 69% marketers considered Influencer Marketing to be a good medium to generate engagement, drive word of mouth and create quality content
- 71% marketers opined that the sales channel funnelled via influencer marketing turned out to be of better quality
- 78% marketers want to spend more on Influencer Marketing. The reason of an increased growth in 2018 will also be attributed to new platforms pitching in the big game
- 100% marketers are realising the role of common people in the influencer marketing ecosystem. This is primarily because brands have been struggling to reach the last mile audience – The Consumption Audience.
Ashutosh Harbola, Co-Founder Buzzoka said, “With tremendously rising digital penetration, use generated content is growing humongously all across the web. Therefore the social media space has become quite lucrative and competitive for brands to reach out to the end users with even huge impact. This report has come up with substantial facts which are driving the market growth.” He further stated, “Our team is completely aligned with the fast evolving social media space to provide credible influencer marketing solutions for brands to target decision makers in no time.”
Buzzoka, which came into existence in August, 2017 has been working with leading brands and conglomerates and the work has been commendable. Interestingly, Buzzoka has been a disruption in the Influencer Marketing space with creative thought process and unparalleled ROI metrics. The unique combination of Celebrities, Influencers and Commoners is a huge advantage that Buzzoka has over other agencies and platforms in the influencer gambit.
About The Survey
- Buzzoka (www.buzzoka.com) surveyed over 500+ Brand Custodians and Content Creators in the month of December.
- The brand custodians included Agency and brand folks across the Indian Ecosystem. This consisted of top brands, top agencies, startups etc to provide a more holistic understanding on the Influencer marketing Ecosystem
- On the Influencer front, Bloggers, Twitter Influencers, Youtubers, Instagram Influencers and influencers across the digital landscape were surveyed.
Link to Download the Full Survey:
Buzzoka (www.buzzoka.com) is World’s 1st Integrated Influencer marketing platform with Influencers, Celebrities and commoners on the platform. With a B2C and B2B segmentation approach, Buzzoka can serve clients on both targeted approach and a vast market approach across all leading social platforms. With, industry expertise and deep understanding of business Buzzoka have worked with clients like LG, La-Liga, Amazon, mPoint, HTTPool, Reliance, Tata, Jeep Compass, Adidas etc.