15th July 2020: The majority of women in India face issues related to personal hygiene, be it their menstruation or skin. In many cases, these problem arises due to the presence of chemicals in the products used in daily lives. The only solution to eradicate this issue is the use of organic products.
Over the last decade the beauty, skincare, and wellness market have seen a breakthrough growth and demand for organic products has increased by leaps and bounds. This has also led to a surge in awareness about the negative impacts of the chemicals used in skincare and wellness products on our health and the environment. Consumers are slowly and gradually becoming more acquainted with the benefits of natural products, and their demand has led to the flourishment of multiple brands in the organic wellness space. With time and raising awareness about menstrual hygiene and personal care, women are becoming more confident & comfortable in trying out the new innovations developed in the market.
Let us see some of the best Indian organic brands that are taking a step towards a brighter and better future for all the women out there and thus nurturing our mother Earth and making the environment more sustainable.
1. Noraa: Noraa is a revolutionary organic feminine hygiene brand that is introducing sustainable and organic alternatives to existing feminine hygiene products in the Indian market. In a country where consumers are increasingly embracing environmental consciousness, the brand focuses on creating sustainable processes, right from raw material to packaging, in the menstrual hygiene sector. The comfortable design and organic materials maintain the skin’s pH levels while channel embossments prevent leakage.
2. Nature’s Tattva: Nature’s Tattva is a do-it-yourself beauty brand, which aims to revolutionize the way beauty products are consumed. Supported by a combination of tech, content, and high-quality products, the startup said it was entering the fresh, customized, and natural beauty space. Nature’s Tattva sells online through marketplaces Amazon, Flipkart, Nykaa, and its own website. Their objective is to enable consumers to build concoctions from the best quality raw materials that would suit their specific skin and hair type. The firm is also developing unique DIY kits that will include measured ingredients along with a recipe booklet and container for the product.
3. Purearth: Purearth is a luxury skincare and health & Wellness brand that morally sources each one of its ingredients directly from the Himalaya. Regardless of whether it’s apricot from Uttarakhand or seabuckthorn from Ladakh the ingredients that go into making Purearth items are handpicked by ladies who live in these high-elevation zones. The brand doesn’t simply deliver prevalent quality items, it has likewise given work to a huge number of rural ladies, helping them turn out to be monetarily autonomous.
4. Ruby’s Organics: It is one of India’s first brand with complete organic makeup range, Ruby’s makes products mostly that caters to the beauty needs of Indian skin tones. They have everything from Lipsticks to Kajal and from Blush to Foundations. Rubeina Karachiwalla started it as an experiment in her kitchen and now this brand only makes natural and organic products. In the beginning, majorly used ingredients were like beetroot extracts, and initial few products were made in equipment such as the coffee grinder.
5. Skin Yoga: One of the most popular organic brands in India, Skin Yoga was created keeping in mind the people who want to move towards adopting a natural lifestyle and subsequently peace of body, mind, and soul. Made from only natural ingredients without any interference of chemicals, Skin Yoga gained a lot of popularity in a short period of time. Not only are they known for their quality products but also for longer shelf life.