We are publishing an interview of Mr. Ankit Virdi – Co founder, Suplimart.com
Please tell us about the founders
We are five cofounders of Suplimart.com:
- Vipin Tyagi – He is Co-Founder with MBA – Finance & 5+ Yrs Retail Management Experience.
- Rohit Pratap Singh – He is Co-Founder with MBA – Marketing & Finance & 9+ Yrs FMCG & Ecommerce Experience.
- Ankit Singh – I am one of the Co-Founder with MBA – Sales & Marketing & 6+ Yrs Ecommerce & Hospitality Experience.
- Sanjay Chaudhary – He is Co-Founder with , MBA – International Business & 5+ Retail Experience.
- Tarun Agarwal – He is Co-Founder with MBA – Marketing & Finance & 9+ Yrs Logistics Experience.
What is the problem you are trying to solve?
Suplimart.com is a steadily growing Ecommerce platform focused on Health, Fitness, Supplement and Nutrition Products and services. We have over 120 Sellers and Customer base of 30,000+ users in India. We aspire to become the largest health and nutrition marketplace catering to the remotest corners of the country.
What is the revenue model? Explain your thought process.
Our model is procurement model and we have tied up with many big vendors and importers. We source all are products from them to serve the best to our users.
As in India 99% supplements ate fake, few shops and sites are there who deals in genuine but for that they charge huge premium. People are actually not aware that what and why they are consuming supplements, they just blindly following some so called gurus.
We are solving all their problems, we only source genuine supplements from our vendors and importers also we consult people free of cost. We have proper screening process for it. We have on-board many qualified nutritionist who consults people free of cost going forward we also monetize this.
What is your go to market strategy?
Our go to market strategy is:
- Inward Lead Generation through Website.
- Online Promotion and Branding of Suplimart.com.
- Word of Mouth/Referential Marketing.
- Strategic Partnerships & Alliances.
- Roadshows, Events & Sponsorships.
- Athlete Guidance Program(WIP).
- Corporate Partnerships and Consultations(WIP).
- Android & iOS Mobile App (WIP).
Who are the consumers that you are targeting? How is this going to affect them?
Our consumers are corporates, individual users, health clubs, nutritionists & health professionals. We cater all their needs and through consultation.
Thanks Mr. Ankit. All the best!