BANGALORE, India | 1st December 2020: The Lithium ion Battery Separator Market is segmented by Type – Single-Layer (PP/PE), Bilayer (PP/PE, PP/PP), Trilayer (PP/PE/PP), by Applications – Consumer Electronics, Vehicles, Power Storage. It also covers Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast to 2026. This report is published on Valuates Reports in the Electrical & Electronics Category.
The global Lithium-Ion Battery Separator market size is projected to reach USD 15390 Million by 2026, from USD 8084.2 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 11.3% during 2021-2026.
Major factors driving the growth of Lithium-ion battery separator market size are, increasing adoption of lithium-ion batteries, government regulations that support the adoption of Lithium-ion batteries, and declining lithium-ion battery price.
This study categorizes the global Lithium-Ion Battery Separator (Lithium Battery Separator) breakdown data by manufacturers, region, type and application, also analyzes the market size, market share, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, risks and entry barriers, sales channels, distributors and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis.
TRENDS INFLUENCING THE GROWTH OF LITHIUM-ION BATTERY SEPARATOR MARKET SIZE
The increasing use of Lithium-ion batteries in the automotive industry is expected to drive the growth of the Lithium-ion battery separator market size. As a result of strict government guidelines on automotive and mechanical parts for carbon discharge, manufacturers are moving towards lithium batteries in automobiles, which contributes to the growth of the lithium-ion battery separators market.
Off-grid solar use has gained tremendous popularity, as has traditional solar power. The cost-effectiveness of Lithium-ion battery storage systems has emerged as an appealing proposition for users of off-grid solar systems. This, in turn, is expected to drive the growth of lithium-ion battery separator market size during the forecast period.
Volatility in raw material prices and high competition in the lithium-ion battery separator market is anticipated to affect producer profit margins. Lithium-ion battery separator manufacturers are expected to extend their geographical scope to attract customers from niche markets and reduce their reliance on third-party suppliers.
Many regional lithium-ion battery separator vendors offer updated solutions at lower prices than foreign vendors to expand their presence in the global lithium-ion battery separator market. New vendors entering the lithium-ion battery separator market find it difficult to compete with foreign lithium-ion battery separator vendors on the basis of pricing, features, functionality and services.
LITHIUM-ION BATTERY SEPARATOR MARKET SHARE ANALYSIS
Based on the region, North America is expected to hold the largest lithium-ion battery separator market share. This dominance of North America is attributed to the increase in the installation of renewable-based energy sources and their integration with ESS(Energy Storage System). Furthermore, the presence of major EV manufacturers is also driving the largest lithium-ion battery separator market size in the North American region.
The Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest-growing market for battery separators in the forecast period. This regional market’s growth can be attributed to the high demand for battery materials in emerging nations such as China and India. Recently, this region has emerged as a center for automobile development, opening up opportunities for the OEM industry.
- SK Innovation
- Asahi Kasei
- UBE Industries
- Sumitomo Chem
- Mitsubishi Chemical
- Senior Technology Material
- Jinhui Hi-Tech
- Zhongke Science & Technology
- Cangzhou Mingzhu
- Sinoma Science & Technology
- Tianfeng Material
- DG Membrane Tech (SOJO Group)
- Hongtu LIBS Tech
- Zhenghua Separator
- Huiqiang New Energy
SEGMENT BY TYPE
- Single-Layer (PP/PE)
- Bilayer (PP/PE, PP/PP)
- Trilayer (PP/PE/PP)
SEGMENT BY APPLICATION
- Consumer Electronics
- Power Storage
SEGMENT BY CONSUMPTION REGION
- United States
- South Korea
- Rest of Europe
Central & South America
- Rest of South America
Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Buy Now for Single User + COVID-19 Impacts: https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=QYRE-Auto-8252&lic=single-user
Buy Now for Enterprise User + COVID-19 Impacts: https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=QYRE-Auto-8252&lic=enterprise-user
We have introduced a tailor-made subscription for our customers. Please leave a note in the Comment Section to know about our subscription plans.
- The global Lithium-Ion Battery Separator Sales market size is projected to reach US$ 15390 Million by 2026, from US$ 8084.2 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 11.3% during 2021-2026. Based on type, the Bilayer (PP/PE, PP/PP) segment held the largest Lithium-Ion Battery Separator Sales Market share, which accounted for about 37% in 2019. Based on application, the vehicle segment held the largest market share of about 58%. Then followed by Consumer Electronics, which account for about 31%. This report provides the market size and share of the global Lithium-Ion Battery Separator market, supply and demand ratio, growth revenue, supply chain analysis, and business overview.
- The Lithium-ion Battery Separator Films Market research report includes specific segments by region (country), by company, by Type – Dry Diaphragm, Wet Diaphragm and by Application – Electronic Equipment, Automotive Other, key players & regions.
- The United States Lithium-Ion Battery Separator market is segmented by Product Type – Bilayer Lithium-Ion Battery Separator, Trilayer Lithium-Ion Battery Separator, by Application – Consumer Electronics, Power Vehicle, Electric Power Storage, Industrial Use, Region: USA.
- The EMEA Lithium-Ion Battery Separator market is segmented by Product Type – Bilayer Lithium-Ion Battery Separator, Trilayer Lithium-Ion Battery Separator, by Application – Consumer Electronics, Power Vehicle, Electric Power Storage, Industrial Use, Region: USA.
- The Asia Pacific Lithium-Ion Battery Separator market is segmented by Product Type – Bilayer Lithium-Ion Battery Separator, Trilayer Lithium-Ion Battery Separator, by Application – Consumer Electronics, Power Vehicle, Electric Power Storage, Industrial Use, Region: USA.
- The global lithium-ion battery market was valued at USD 36.7 Billion in 2019 and is projected to hit USD129.3 Billion by 2027, at a CAGR of 18.0% from 2020 to 2027. The Lithium Ion Battery Market is segmented by Component (Cathode, Anode, Electrolytic Solution, and Others), End-use Industry [Electrical & Electronics (Smartphones &Tablet/PC, UPS, and Others) and Automotive (Cars, Buses, &Trucks; Scooters & Bikes;and Trains & Aircraft), and Industrial (Cranes & Forklift, Mining Equipment, and Smart Grid & Renewable Energy Storage).
- The Lithium-ion Battery Recycling Market size is projected to reach USD 19380 Million by 2026, from USD 2794.4 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 38.1% during 2021-2026. The report is segmented by Type – LiCoO2 Battery, NMC Battery, LiFePO4 Battery, by Applications – Automotive, Marine , Industrial, Electric Power etc, Key players & regions.