Digital marketing is the latest marketing trend in the business world. The way of selling products and services have evolved with the arrival of the digital era. Stats claim that about 400 million people use the internet daily and the number is ever increasing. Internet has become a necessity in a way. Brands and individuals prefer digital media over the traditional one because of the sheer growth prospect.
Top Reasons for the Drastic Growth of Digital Marketing
- Two-way communication
- Unfathomable reach
- Higher engagement rate
- Provides better ROI
- Delivers Conversion
- Caters to Mobile Consumer
- Builds Brand Reputation
The digital media has attracted more and more people towards it showing a constant growth prospect. A professional course in digital marketing could be an added benefit if you want to build your career in this field. You can search for many digital marketing institutes who provide advance courses, go to Google India and search for the best digital marketing institute in India and select institute at your nearest location.
6 Best Career Options you get after you Complete a Digital Marketing Course
1. Web Developer – The main job of a web developer is to design some captivating websites for clients. A web developer codes, adds various features to it and designs websites and make it accessible, user-friendly and attractive. The average salary of a web developer is around 3-6 lakhs per annum but it can go above that in with experience.
2. SEO Specialist – An SEO Expert plays the most important role in digital marketing strategies for a company. This makes him/her a central attraction for the organization. The volume of traffic to a company website is determined by how well the SEO is done. An SEO expert should also know how to rank a website on SERP. The person should also be updated with web analytics, PPC, Google Ads, paid campaign and keyword count. An SEO expert’s average income is 3-7 lakhs per annum.
3. Social Media Manager – The person fit for this job role must have complete knowledge of social media sites like Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+, etc. A social media manager’s job is to promote the company or its product and services in suitable social media platforms. The SM Manager should coordinate with the content marketing team to use the company’s marketing and promotional activities on various Social Media Platforms. Just like an SEO expert, a social media manager’s earning depends upon his knowledge and expertise and their average income is 3.5-7 lakhs per annum.
4. Content Manager – A content manager is someone responsible for the compelling content of the company’s blogs, websites, social media pages, etc. A content manager should have a good command on literature and the framing of the content. If you have the potential to play with words, then it’s a good career choice. The average salary of a content manager is 2.5-5 lakhs.
5. Analytics Manager – A person who wants to be an analytics manager should have profound knowledge of all analytics tools like Google Analytics, Yahoo Analytics, Piwil, Clicky, Omniture, etc. With the right tools and right skills, the insights of the company get measured. This fruits the decision-making process. In the beginning, an Analytics Manager may expect an annual income of 3-4 lakhs but with time which may exceed to 8-10 lakhs per annum.
6. Digital Marketing Manager – To become a digital marketing manager, you must have around 7-8 years of experience in the very field. A digital marketing manager of a company has to take care of all the aspects in this field of work. A digital marketing manager also has a clear knowledge website traffic boosting, recruitment of tools, planning promotional strategies, improvements in websites and social media pages, etc. The salary a digital marketing manager can expect is ranging 7-10 lakhs.
The above-mentioned alternatives are the top 6 job options you should consider once you complete your digital marketing course. If you haven’t enrolled in a industry based digital marketing course yet, search for the best digital marketing training institutes in India to secure the best career option available in the market.
Author’s Bio: Navdeep Singh is a SEO Manager from Internet Marketing School. Internet Marketing School is one of the leading digital marketing institute in India offering industry-oriented Digital Marketing courses to students, job seekers and entrepreneurs.