Every aspiring startup requires a good pitch to excel in the field of business. The fine tuning of a startup begins with the investors, as they are the angel who help in the upliftment of ideas, creativity and innovation. Well..!!! An investor has a very promising role in the journey of startup success. A startup entrepreneur reaches all the optimum heights to find and appeal an investor to invest in his project. And now this interesting relationship of the “Startup” and the “Investor” has moved to the silver screen in India. The Vault, Show in India promises to give wings to the ideas of the aspiring entrepreneur who desire to start up.
This show aims to give a good flight to those risk- taking innovators who wish to make big with their creativity and ideas.
All About The Vault..!!
So, basically, The Vault show aims to hunt the promising idea nationwide to foster innovation and growth in the startup ecosystem. It offers an individual to put forth their ideas in front of 5 investors in order to raise a good sum of investment of up to 5 crores to kick start a startup. Every episode of The Vault gives an opportunity to the promising entrepreneur to make their dream true by helping them start the venture.
Therefore, The Vault, Show aims to bring all the extraordinary and stupendous ideas to a big platform where one can project their ideas in front of a renowned panel of investors. The promising idea which lures the investor is likely to get a good sum of investment.
This show is open to all the aspiring individuals with great ideas be it from a student community, a small startup, an entrepreneur who desires expansion or from a household business.
5 Investors- The Vault Keepers..!!
The Vault keepers are the esteemed and professional people who proved themselves and excelled as a promising entrepreneur in the society as well as in the Indian Business ecosystem.
- Rahul Singh: He is an active angel investor and mentor in the food and beverage niche. He has been felicitated with numerous titles and awards like The Entrepreneur India 2015 Award in F&B services and much more. He has a great vision for India Favorite Beer Chain.
- Vivek Bhargava: He is popularly known as the digital marketing “GURU”. With about 17 years (.approx) experience, he is ruling the digital marketing domain in India.
- Mohit Geol: He is a Real estate tycoon, with sharp thoughts and crisp ideas. He aspires to find some good and interesting deals on the show which lures him.
- Ameera Shah: A woman entrepreneur in the front row. She was titled as the Asia’s Power Business Women in the year 2015. Ms. Shah is the Promotor, MD & CEO of Metropolis Healthcare Limited.
- Sudip Bandyopadhyay: A tycoon who maintained a good grip with numerous business ventures with leading company lie ICI, Reliance, ITC and much more.
So, apart from these 5 keepers. The Guest Investors who are likely to attend few episodes are:
- Anupam Mittal: He is been a big part of about 75 startup investments. With that, he is the owner of Shaddi.com, Makaan.com and Mauj mobiles. He is also in association with the Ola cabs as an angel investor.
- Devansh Jain: He is the Director of the Inox wind limited and the Inox Cinemas. With that, The Vault show he strives to make an investment in the consumer facing business ideas.
The Vault show enables the individual to consult with the business mentors. The leading mentors pulled into the show are Ajeet Khurana( Advisor, Kalaari Capital), RituMarya( Chief Editor, Entrepreneur Media India) and Rajat Tandon Vice President NASSCOM.
Well..!! The show scheduled to launch in October 2016 and the ideas of the aspiring individuals would be evaluated on the basis of various criteria like the idea, growth, viability, feasibility, and innovation. Upon which the investor would mend their decisions.