Sourcing and acquiring top talent has always been paramount for businesses. Several start-ups are now using technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Analytics to address the company’s recruitment needs. While technology helps recruiters make better hiring decisions, here’s a list of five tech-based start-ups that not only provide Indian start-ups and businesses with skilled talent but also make them job-ready.
- Darwinbox: Established in 2015, Darwinbox is a cloud-based HR solutions firm. An end-to-end HR platform, Darwinbox offers solutions for recruitment, core HR processes, employee engagement, performance management, employee movement, and others. The platform’s AI engine allows a recruiter to analyze a job description and employee profile and picks keywords to arrive at a certain ranking metric. The 4-year-old firm serves over 100 clients, including Paytm, ekart, Spencer’s, Delhivery, and others.
- BridgeLabz: Established in 2015, BridgeLabz is a live Lab environment nurturing Fresh Engineers through Startups for Tech Companies at Zero Cost. Bridgelabz works with Tech Companies to hire fresh engineers and transforms them to industry-ready hard-core developers. Freshers work on live startup ideas at Bridgelabz and join the company as a confident coder in a technology the company chooses. Since it is a live lab environment developing startup Apps, the Tech Companies can engage with even one engineer. BridgeLabz Mission is to fulfill the aspiration of fresh engineers to find jobs, tech companies to have qualified fresh talent, senior engineers to co-found startups & seasoned professionals to develop ideas.
- Pesto: Established in 2017, Pesto who runs a 12 weeks boot camp for software engineers with a minimum of two years of experience to groom their advanced programming skills which are essential in today’s job scenario. In this camp, aspirants get an opportunity to connect with US mentors through video conferencing. Pesto allows students to enroll for the program free of cost and pay when they get a job.
- EdGE Networks: Founded in 2012, EdGE Networks provides a suite of AI-powered products that not only auto-source, auto-screen and auto-engage the best candidates and employees for a role, but also recommend the best career path and draw up a personalized learning path for each employee. Over six years, the team at EdGE Networks has developed productivity tools that leverage AI to help businesses address challenges in the areas of talent acquisition, workforce optimization, talent transformation, and workforce planning. The company has three enterprise solutions –Talent Analytics, Workforce Optimisation, and HIREalchemy – that cover a gamut of HR requirements.
- Interview Bit: Founded in 2015, Interview Bit offers computer science courses through live online classes. Students are mentored and taught by tech leaders and experts working with companies such as Facebook, Twitter, and Netflix, among others. The start-up aims to polish the skills of fresh college graduates, working professional engineers and make them job-ready.