GURUGRAM, India | 3rd August 2022: India-born start-up Zimyo continues to keep its promise to offer the best-in-class employee experience platform as they launch their very own ‘Start-up Program.’ With the unprecedented growth Zimyo has witnessed since its inception four years ago, it has decided to offer a hand to fellow start-ups that are just starting out.
Zimyo is a top-notch, AI-driven HR and Payroll software provider with a Recruitment, Performance Management, and Employee Benefits suite to meet the ever-growing customer demands. The year 2022 has brought immense success to this HR-Tech foundation, and the revenues are increasing year on year.
Started 15th July 2022, Zimyo inaugurated its Start-up Program, wherein they’ll be offering;
- Free SaaS subscription for Core HR & Payroll Product Suite, including Mobile App, Employee Self Service, Benefits, etc., for 6 months.
- Special discount on all other modules including – Recruitment Management, Performance Management, etc
- Dedicated 18 Hours of onboarding, including setting up HR processes for the start-up.
- Dedicated 4 hours of ‘Strategic HR/OKR’ consulting.
- Free HR Templates are provided on the platform for offer letter generation, appraisal, job descriptions, emails, and much more.
To avail the offer:
- Visit https://www.zimyo.work/register
- Signup (Create User ID and Password)
- After the sign up, login to the account
- Go to Subscription (on the left bottom side of the page)
- Click Manage Subscriptions
- Click Upgrade
- Select HRMS BASIC + Add the number of users
- Select Half Yearly Subscription
- Apply coupon code – PRSP2022
- Proceed to pay
- User validation will take place by deduction of INR ₹1
“India is well on its path toward an imperishable ecosystem with initiatives like start-up India in play. Immense benefits are being provided to entrepreneurs establishing start-ups to promote a culture of growth and help the Indian economy. With a similar line of vision, Zimyo decided to offer its product and services to fresh start-ups as a helping hand,” expressed Kumar Mayank, CEO of Zimyo.
The venture aims to empower start-ups to achieve prodigious success through innovation and technology. The aim is to unleash smart people from tedious manual work from day 1 with automated solutions.
Zimyo software is used to a great extent by renowned SMBs such as Bajaj Capital, Amity University, Yash Raj Films, Apollo Power Systems, etc. Zimyo has also onboarded a few clients from UAE, Oman, and Saudi Arabia to imprint its success in foreign lands.
The resolute dedication towards its customer-base and employees has enabled Zimyo to carve its name in stone in such a short period. Thriving and scaling up with the same zeal and determination, it’s now committed to proffer the best employee experience and engagement platform to fresh start-ups.
With SaaS experts like Zimyo aligning with young organizations, they’ll be able to acquire the best talents from the industry. A few other perks of this robust HR solution would be the draining rate of employee attrition, escalation in retention rate, and a threefold upgrade in employee engagement.