BANGALORE, India | 24th October 2020: According to the Latest Market Research Report “Cyber Security Market by Security Type (Application Security and Cloud Security), by Services (Managed Services and Professional Services), by Solution (Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS), Risk and Compliance Management, and Unified Threat Management), by Deployment mode (Cloud and On-premise), by End user (Aerospace and Defense, Healthcare, IT and Telecom, Manufacturing, and Public Sector) and Region – Global Forecast to 2025″, published on Valuates Reports.
The Global Cyber Security Market size is expected to grow from USD 158,425.94 Million in 2019 to USD 267,420.59 Million by the end of 2025 at a CAGR of 9.11%.
Major factors driving the growth of cybersecurity market size are an increase in the frequency and complexities of cyber-attacks, stringent data protection regulations for information security, the emergence of disruptive digital technologies like IoT, and a surge in the number of supply chain based attacks exploiting the software supply chain.
Get Detailed Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on Cyber Security Market: https://reports.valuates.com/request/sample/360I-Auto-3Y178/The_Global_Cyber_Security
TRENDS INFLUENCING THE CYBERSECURITY MARKET SIZE
The cybersecurity market size is expected to increase due to the integration of technologies like the Internet of Things (IoT), machine learning, and big data in threat and security technique upgradation. Companies operating in the cybersecurity market are shifting from a ‘signature-based’ malware detection system to ‘signature-less’ systems that feature technologies such as IoT, machine learning, and big data.
Another trend that’s influencing the cybersecurity market size is the rising adoption of cloud-based services in IT securities. Generally, all cybersecurity solutions are based on complex mathematical prediction models and deciphering from large amounts of data. This handling of data and accurate prediction can only be fulfilled with the adoption of cloud-based technology that’s backed by Analytics as a Service (AaaS), as it allows users to find and mitigate uncertain security threats.
CYBERSECURITY MARKET SHARE ANALYSIS
North America is expected to hold the largest cybersecurity market share during the forecast period. This North America dominance is attributed to high section security breaches and dependency. Also, the evolution of the online e-commerce platform is increasing the market growth rate in North America. Furthermore, the government in the U.S. and Canada are introducing cybersecurity protocols for advanced security measures.
Europe is expected to grow with the highest CAGR in the forecast period due to the rise in cyber projects and related investments made by some major companies in the country like UK, Germany, Spain, Italy, France, etc.
Asia Pacific region is expected to witness a remarkable during the forecast period. Due to its rising demand for location-based services from the entertainment, transportation, and logistics, and education and research sectors. Countries like India, China, and Korea are anticipating an exceptional CAGR in the forecast period due to two factors – an increase in investments by the government and foreign investors in smart city projects.
- Middle East & Africa
Inquire for Regional Data: https://reports.valuates.com/request/regional/360I-Auto-3Y178/The_Global_Cyber_Security
CYBER SECURITY MARKET SEGMENTS
By Security Type
- Application Security
- Cloud Security.
- Managed Services
- Professional Services.
- Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS)
- Risk and Compliance Management
- Unified Threat Management.
By End User
- Aerospace and Defense
- IT and Telecom
- Public Sector.
- Cato Networks
- Fortinet, Inc
- Juniper Networks
- Palo Alto Networks, Inc
- Trend Micro.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
- Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
- Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
- Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
- Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
- What is the market size and forecast of the Global Cyber Security Market?
- What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Cyber Security Market during the forecast period?
- Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Cyber Security Market?
- What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Cyber Security Market?
- What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Cyber Security Market?
- What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Cyber Security Market?
We have introduced a tailor-made subscription for our customers. Please leave a note in the Comment Section to know about our subscription plans.
Buy Now for Single User: https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=360I-Auto-3Y178&lic=single-user
Buy Now for Enterprise User: https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=360I-Auto-3Y178&lic=enterprise-user
- Cloud Security Market
The global cloud security market size is expected to garner USD 8.9 Billion by 2020, registering a CAGR of 23.5% during the forecast period 2015 – 2020.
- Automotive Cyber Security Market
The Global Automotive Cyber Security Market size is expected to grow from USD 2,236.30 Million in 2019 to USD 6,860.01 Million by the end of 2025 at a CAGR of 20.54%.
- Managed Cyber Security Services Market
The Global Managed Cyber Security Services Market is expected to grow from USD 18,004.39 Million in 2019 to USD 30,280.12 Million by the end of 2025 at a CAGR of 9.05%.
- Healthcare Cyber Security Market
The global Healthcare Cyber Security Market size was valued at USD 4,591 Million in 2016 and is projected to reach USD 12,467 Million by 2023, with a CAGR of 15.6% from 2017 to 2023.
- Industrial Cyber Security Market
- Application Security Market
- Enterprise Cyber Security Market
- Military Cyber Security Market
- Cyber Security for Oil & Gas Market
- Critical National Infrastructure Cyber Security Market
- Cyber Security as a Service Market
- Network Security Market
- Cyber Insurance Market