27th April 2021: At a time when several companies are struggling to establish or regain their footing in their respective industries, having clear and concise marketing strategies that support the business objective is critical. It focuses on how a business can leverage its resources to deliver a value proposition to its customers for gaining a competitive edge. Developing a go-to advanced market strategy is crucial to the success of any B2B organization as it works as a roadmap to reach the target audience and provide an excellent customer experience.
Generating high-qualified leads requires complex funnel planning and a progressive content marketing plan. Marketers today must redefine their B2B business strategies and align them with the changing times. Thus, businesses need to ace the digital landscape and optimize their go-to B2B marketing strategies to scale up their business growth.
Here’s how marketers can successfully develop strategies and execute lead generation for their business.
- Follow a Hyper-Targeted Approach
B2B organizations need to havein-depth knowledge about their stakeholders to succeed. Conducting in-depth research about the market you are launching in helps you define the right target audience and create a sales funnel to help increase conversion rates. This allows you to understand and identify the gaps and loopholes. Once you choose your appropriate market and your audience is established, you can employ a multi-channel approach to scale up business growth.
- Gain Consumer Insights & Channelise It Into Business Results
Gaining consumer insights and using it as a valuable element to churn out desired results must be implemented in your go-to advanced market strategies. Understanding your end users will help you deliver personalized solutions. If collecting insights through your sales representatives in a post-pandemic world seems more difficult in this case, businesses can switch to online modes of communication. During such difficult times, everyone is willing to share a screen, making it the best time to invest in Zoom calls, Webinars, Whitepapers, Blogs, Case Studies, Articles, Videos, Infographics, etc.
- Focus on Flexibility and Adaptability
Savvy B2B marketers always have a Plan B. But given our experience in 2020, we need to have multiple backup plans for 2021. We must be alert and prepared for unexpected changes that might occur. Marketing strategies often have an element of adaptability and flexibility woven in them, but now they must also be agile. Marketers can no longer develop a plan for the coming quarter and hope for success. It is advised to continuously check on the strategy monthly and revise or update as needed with changing times and behavioral patterns.
- Define Brand Positioning & Service Offerings
A strong brand positioning helps yield benefits such as increased customer loyalty, an improved image, and a relatable identity. Understanding the unique features your product/service offers and creating compelling reasons for customers to buy them helps you strengthen your brand image. It establishes your business as a strong player in the market and gives you an edge over others.
- Develop & Leverage New-Age Marketing Strategies
- Account-Based Marketing (ABM) Helps – The increased use of ABM can transfer customer success and marketing teams into full-funnel revenue generators. ABM drives customer retention and engages existing customers with a personalized touch base. It is a growth strategy that weeds out the less valuable companies but ensures sales and marketing that facilitates collaboration with high-value accounts.
- Use Data Wherever Possible – The fundamental change in marketing has urged marketers to leverage their most reliable source of information – the customer’s data. It is the most valuable source of information for a successful marketing plan. Make data-driven decisions in an efficient way to improve your marketing ROI and ensure that your offerings meet the needs of your specific audience.
- Increasing Role of AI and Automation –The role of AI is more than what you think. AI has the power to automate a series of tasks, including engaging visitors through chatbots, create data-driven content and scale up your content outreach strategy, automating tasks, and integrating B2B activities. You can get this done using automation tools such as Zapier, Integromatt, etc.
- Invest in B2B Content Marketing – Content marketing has become vital for success. By generating high-quality content, publishing SEO-driven blogs, articles, and research papers on your website, you can demonstrate your expertise in the market. B2B marketers must create Interactive Content for your business to engage your audience. Video marketing is shaping customer opinion. Chatbots are experiencing explosive growth in B2B marketing and can be a valuable tool to enhance client interactions.
- B2B Marketing is commonly done through Email Marketing and produces excellent results. It is one of your inbound marketing tools. While blogs and social media take up a significant part of your budget, email marketing stands out as a cost-effective solution to drive lead generation efforts and build long-lasting relations.
- B2B Webinars are conducted to make people aware of a product or service before pitching it directly. Top MNC’s conduct free B2B webinars before capturing leads interested in taking a demo of their product or service. This helps generate interest in the customer and weeds out the ineffective leads, making the process fruitful.
- Invest in B2B Influencer Marketing.In 2020, when businesses went down, marketers saw hope in influencer marketing as an advanced marketing strategy. Businesses must make influencer marketing their go-to strategy as it helps to create a communication plan that matches their brand voice and personality.
- Prioritizing client retention is an excellent strategy in a Covid and the post-Covid world as B2B firms drive their revenue from long-partnership. Crafting client nurturing programs should be done by B2B marketing teams to keep clients engaged. Upselling is seen as a proactive strategy rather than a reactive strategy.
- Increase your recall value through Nostalgic Marketing – In these unprecedented times that we live in, nostalgia marketing has become a valuable tool. It provides the customer with a safe, familiar, and comforting feeling and increases their chances of a recall. Nostalgic marketing is a form of marketing that can help B2B organizations to relate their products and services to the world while improving their sales figures.
- Engage in Social Media Marketing – B2B organizations can thrive exponentially through social media platforms. It connects businesses with a larger audience. For instance, LinkedIn accounts for over half of B2B’s social media traffic. Businesses can get validation from third parties and strengthen brand position by getting feedback, testimonials, and comments on social media.
If you are striving to get your business streamlined, now is the best time to engage in goal-driven B2B marketing strategies.