3rd September 2020: Gurugram based Accelerator, UIncept invites applications for the next cohort of its 6 month Startup Program for early/advanced stage Edtech entrepreneurs starting in the first week of November 2020.
UIncept has been investing and accelerating Startups for more than 5 years now. With a portfolio of over 40 companies, where majority are focused in the EdTech space, UIncept is all set for its upcoming cohort and will be looking for passionate founders of early/advanced stage Startups with initial traction/revenue and with business model scalability.
According to a recent article by The New Indian Express, In the wake of the pandemic, work from home and online learning has become the new normal. And edtech companies have become one of the biggest gainers amidst the crisis. Clearly, this number will grow with every passing year.
During pandemic the experts at UIncept factored low sustainability rate amongst startups in the country and drafted a program to help budding entrepreneurs get hands-on experience with right fundamentals, to take on any obstacle they may experience in their Startup journey. Hence making their business ‘Future-proof’.
What makes this program unique is it’s unparalleled customized approach according to each business requirement, access to our connections amongst education policy makers, educators and students across schools and colleges PAN India, topped up with Global perk partners and events for collaborations and networking opportunities.
Founder and Chief Mentor- UIncept, Manish Gupta comes with over 25 years of rich experience in spearheading Jagan Group of Institutions having colleges and universities across India.
Gathering his thoughts on the Program, Manish firmly says, “Building a conducive space for entrepreneurs to help them fast track their entrepreneurial journey is very important. It’s critical for entrepreneurs to understand the complete business ecosystem to contribute to the economic and social growth of the country, with the right guidance and support.”
UIncept functions under the leadership of CEO Divvya Guptaa, a vibrant entrepreneur and strategy nester, underlines ” Be it the right network of mentors, investors, or partnering with tech support partners, arranging relevant meetups/events, UIncept is pulling every string it can to empower the future change makers.”
About UIncept’s Startup Program 2020
The 6-month structured program, to be held at UIncept’s Gurugram campus, will be a customised and milestone driven program designed to address unique business ideas focussing on – testprep, learning app, K12, individual learning & online tutoring, and more. The aim of the program is to support business entrepreneurs scale up their ventures. Mentors from India’s most prestigious institutions and B-Schools, founders from successful enterprises, technocrats working with leading technology companies will head boot camps and sessions to cover all business aspects.
Soon after the program commences, the startups are analysed and divided into two categories basis their scale and rate of growth:
- Reaching MVP
The program in a nutshell
· KPI/Milestone driven program
· Weekly 1:1 sessions with quality in-house resources (EIR, Growth Hacker, etc)
· Online/offline bootcamps on core functions including Design, Tech, Growth Hacking
· Regular Mentorship from experts as per requirements
. Funding opportunity from UIncept during/after the program*
Access to Investors, Investments and perk partners
· Introduction to Investors, angels & VCs across industries for attracting further funding
· Global perks benefits of value more USD 21K to support cash burn including cloud credits, marketing credits, CRM benefits, payment gateways, etc
Access to world class office space
· Well equipped and state-of-the- art office space for each startup in Gurugram for a duration of 6 months
· Modern and stylish coworking spaces, Conference rooms with advanced projection technology
· Event space to accommodate 100-120 attendees Multipurpose room for training sessions, telephone booths, library with entrepreneur-recommended books and an Ideation lab to bring Ideas to life.
Access to network in Education Industry
· Network and collaborate with various stakeholders of the education industry including schools, colleges, universities, publishers, etc
· Opportunity to pilot with colleges and universities in the network
· Access to international network associated – IXI Summit 2020, Global Edtech Startup Awards with MindCET Israel, Local Startup Meets by IITs and many such high decibel networking events.
All this is provided to the promising startups for an equity of 3%.
You can apply for the program by clicking here:
To know more about us, you can visit our website: www.uincept.com